Only I can't remember. I think I'll ring our Ron. He'll know.
可是我不記得了。我去打給Ron。他會知道的。
Hello, son. All right? Beryl and the baby?
嗨,兒子。Beryl和寶寶都還好嗎?
Good. Er... Iook, I'm building this governmental inner core or refuge,
那就好。呃...你看,我正在按照政府指導建一個核心隱蔽處,
and it says, "Place it at an angle of 60 degrees."
書上說,“將它設置在60度角方向。”
Well, what's that mean, exactly?
那么,它準確的意思是什么?
It's not cobblers, son.
這不是屁話,兒子。
It's in the governmental directive.
它是政府發行的指導手冊。
You mean you're not constructing an inner core or refuge?
你是說你沒有建造一個隱蔽處?
I gave you the leaflets especially!
我還特地給你資料了!
But what about baby Jim?
那Jim寶貝怎么辦?
Don't start singing!
別唱歌!
What do you mean, "We'll all go together when we go"? It's not funny.
你說“該走的時候我們都將一起走”是什么意思?這一點也不好玩。
No, but it's our duty to carry out governmental instructions in time of war, son.
不,在戰爭來臨前,及時按照政府的建議辦事是我們的責任,孩子。
Stop laughing, will you? I'm surprised at you.
別笑了,行嗎?我對你的行為感到詫異。
You're supposed to be a responsible father now.
你現在是個需要對家庭負責的父親了。
A protractor? The angle at the bottom?
量角器?角度在它的底部?
Er... yes, yes, I see.
呃...好的,好的,我明白了。
OK, son. Thanks.
行了,兒子,謝啦。
Now, listen.
現在,聽我說。
Just you start that inner core or refuge. It's your bounden duty, son.
你必須開始建設隱蔽處,這是你應該挑起的責任,兒子。