I shouldn't worry too much. It'll probably all blow over.
我不該擔心太多。也許很快就沒事了。
Three days! Blimey! Three days! Language, James! Language!
三天!Blimey!三天之內! 說法!James!那只是一個說法!
Crumbs! It's lucky I got more leaflets from the public library only this morning.
幸好我早上在圖書館借了些資料。
Here we are, see? Er...
我找到了。呃...
"Protect And Survive" and er... "The Householder's Guide To Survival."
《自我保護與逃難》和《家庭逃生手冊》
Now, this one should be really authoritative.
現在這才是最權威的。
It's printed by the County Council.
這是國務院印發的。
We'd better commence the construction of a fallout shelter immediately.
我們最好立刻開始建造防輻射掩體。
We must do the correct thing.
我們必須作正確的事。
There's treacle tart and custard or cold bread and butter pudding.
這兒有糖漿餡餅和蛋奶沙司,還有冰面包和黃油布丁。
Er... Treacle tart, please. Fallout?
呃...我要糖漿餡餅。 防輻射的?
I thought they did that in the army. No, dear, it's fall in in the army. Fall in.
我想他們在軍隊會做那樣的餡餅。 不,親愛的,墜落在軍隊,墜落。
Thank goodness I got all those official leaflets today.
謝天謝地,我今天借到了所有的官方說明。
I gave the others to our Ron.
我把其他幾本給了我們的Ron。
Suppose I hadn't?
假如我沒有這么做呢?
We'd have been totally nonprepared. I mean, just think!
那么我們就完全沒有任何準備了。我說,那只是假設!
Will you have to dig a hole, like the old Anderson shelters in the war?
你是不是要挖一個洞,像是戰時的Anderson掩體那樣的?
No, dear, that's all oldfashioned.
不,親愛的,那已經過時了。
With modern scientific methods, you just use doors with cushions and books on top.
用最新式的科學方法來看,你只需要用幾扇門,并在上面放上靠墊和書本。