Hey! How's it going?
嘿,大家好嗎?
Good.
很好
Hey, Rach, how you doing with The Shining?
瑞秋,《鬼店》好不好看?
Oh, Danny just went into room 217.
丹尼剛走進217號房。
Oooh, the next part's the best, when that dead lady in the bathtub...
下面是最精彩的,浴缸里的死女人...
Oh, no, meh-nah-nah-nah, come on you're gonna ruin it!
這樣就不好看了
All right I'll talk in code. Remember when the kid sees those two blanks in the hallway?
我用密碼說。記得小孩在走廊,看到那兩個“空白”嗎?
Hmmm, that's very cool.
對,那里很好看
Oh, all blank, and no blank, make's blank a blank blank. Oh no-no-no, no, the end when Jack almost kills them all with that blank, but then at last second they get away. Aww!
所有的“空白”都把“空白”弄成“空白”。不,講結局。杰克差點用“空白”殺了他們,不過到最后關頭,他們還是跑了。
Joey! I can't believe you just did that!
你居然做這種事。
I can't believe she cracked your code!
她居然識破你的密碼。
All right, okay, Laurie proposes to Jo, and she says no, even though she's still in love with him, and then he ends up marring Amy.
好,勞瑞跟喬求婚,她拒絕了。雖然她其實愛著他,他后來娶了艾美。
Hey! Mine was by accident! All right, the boiler explodes and destroys the hotel, and kills the dad.
我不是存心要講的。鍋爐爆炸,燒毀旅館,那個爸爸也被燒死了。
Eh. Beth dies.
貝絲死了
Beth, Beth dies?
貝絲,貝絲死了?
Is that true? If I keep reading is Beth gonna die?
真的嗎?如果繼續看下去,貝絲就會死?
No, Beth doesn't die, she doesn't die. Does she Rachel?
不,貝絲不會死,她不會死,對不對,瑞秋?
What?!
什么?
Joey's asking if you've just ruined the first book he's ever loved that didn't star Jack Nicholson?
他問的是你是不是破壞了他喜歡的第一本不是由杰克尼克遜當主角的小說?
No. She doesn't die.
不,她不會死。
Then why would you say that?!
那你干嘛這么說?
Because, I wanted to hurt you.
因為我要故意傷害你。