Morning.
早安
Somebody got in late last night.
有人昨晚很晚才回來哦
Yeah well, I ran into Richard.
這個嘛,我碰到Richard了
When did this happen?
什么時候的事?
Oh, um, around 8:02. We ah, talked for a little while, and then um, we went out for an innocent burger.
大概八點零二分,我們聊了一會兒,然后一起吃了個單純的漢堡。
Oh, there's no such thing as an innocent burger.
沒有所謂”單純的漢堡“
So, are you gonna see him again?
你還會和他見面嗎?
Tomorrow night.
明天晚上
Monica, what are you doing?
莫妮卡,你在做什么?
Well, she spent the last six months getting over him, and now she's celebrating that by going on a date with him.
她花了6個月才忘記他,現在她慶祝的方式就是跟他約會。
It's not a date, okay. I'm just gonna teach him how to make lasagne for some pot luck dinner he has.
這不是約會,好嗎?我要教他做千層面,他要在家請客。
Well, you might wanna make a little extra, y'know you'll probably be hungry after the sex.
最好多做一點,做愛之后會很餓
We're not gonna have sex! Okay, nothing's changed here. He still doesn't want children and I still do, so that's why we're just gonna be friends.
我們不會上床,一切如舊,他還是不要孩子,我還是想要孩子。所以我們只能當朋友。
Naked friends.
赤裸裸的朋友。