Six dollars, please.
麻煩6塊錢
Six? I just had it for one night. It's three.
六塊?我才租了一晚上,是三塊
Eight o'clock is the cut-off and, (looks at his watch) aww, it's 8:02.
八點鐘結算,現在8:02了
Y'know in a weird way, you have too much power. Look, you're gonna have to help me out here, 'cause I only have three.
不知道為什么,你的權力好像太大了。你得幫幫我,我只有三塊錢。
I can help with that.
我可以幫忙
Oh my God. Richard? (turns around) Hi!
哦,天啊,Richard?你好!
Hi!
你好
Wow! Your lip went bald. Hey, thanks.
你的胡子刮掉了,謝謝
So, you look great.
你氣色很好
Right.
是啊
No you do. You... just...
不,真的。你。。。
What?
什么
You've got panties stuck to your leg.
你的內褲黏到腿上了
That's because I-I was just grabbing some things out of the dryer, and it's static cling. Or maybe it's just that God knew I'd be running into you and saw an opportunity.
我剛從烘干機里拿出衣服,這是靜電。也許老天爺知道我會碰到你,覺得這是個機會。
It's good to see you.
見到你很高興
It's good to see you too.
我也是