So, he's just a nice guy. You really think this Mark doesn't want anything in exchange for helping him?
這么說他只是個大好人罷了,你真的認為這個叫馬克的是不求回報地幫你?
Well, I assume I'll have to take showers with him, but y'know, that's true of any job.
我想我得跟他洗鴛鴦浴,不過哪份工作不是這樣
How ya feelin'?
你感覺怎么樣?
Well, my apartment isn't there anymore, because I drank it.
我的公寓已經不存在了,因為全被我喝掉了
Where'd you get too? We lost you after you opened up all the presents.
你去哪里了?你拆了禮物之后,我們就找不到你了
Yeah, I ended up in the storage room, and not alone.
我后來跑到貯藏室,而且不只我一個人
Ow, no 'woo-hooing,' no 'woo-hooing.'
不要再叫了…
Why, what happened?
怎么了?出了什么事?
Ah, I fooled around with Joey's sister. Well, that's not the worst part.
我跟喬伊的姊妹瞎搞,這還不是最糟糕的
What is the worse part?
那最糟糕的是什么?
I can't remember which sister.
我不記得是哪個姊妹
You see what men do! Don't tell me men are not nice! (points to Chandler) This is men!!
你看到沒有?別說男人有好人,這就是男人。
Are you insane? I mean Joey, is going to kill you, he's actually going to kill you dead.
你瘋了不成?喬伊會殺了你,他真的會把你殺得死死的
Okay! You don't think I thought of that?
你以為我沒想到嗎?
How can you not know which one?
你怎么會不知道是哪一個?
I mean that's unbelievable.
簡直無法置信
I mean, was it Gina?
是吉娜嗎?
Which one is Gina?
哪個是吉娜?
Dark, big hair, with the airplane earrings.
黑皮膚、蓬蓬頭戴著飛機耳環
No, no, no, that's Dina.
那是迪娜,不是吉娜
You see you can't tell which one is which either, dwha!!
看到沒?你們也分不清誰是誰
We didn't fool around with any of them. Dwha! Dwha!
我們可沒有跟哪個胡攪