I can't believe Mark didn't call. It's Sunday night, and he didn't call.
我不敢相信馬克沒有打電話來,現在是星期天晚上,他居然還沒打電話來。
Bummer.
真叫人失望
Yeah, right. Look at you, you're practically giddy.
對,看看你,你實在太可笑了
No, I'm genuinely sorry the Mark thing didn't work out. Look, Rach, I want only good things for you.
我真的很遺憾,馬克沒有幫到你。聽我說,瑞秋,我也是一心為你好
Wait a minute, why don't you just call Mark. I mean, who says you have to sit here and wait for him, you've got to make stuff happen.
等一下,為什么你不打電話給馬克?誰規定你得在這里癡癡地等?你得主動出擊
But, you, you don't want to seem too pushy.
對,但也不能太過分
Honey, it's not pushy, he gave her his home number.
不會的,他把家里電話給了她
What, he gave you his home number? As in like, to, to his home?
什么?他把家里電話給你,打電話到他家嗎?
Yeah, and you don't mind if I call, because you only want good things for me.
你不介意我打電話吧,既然你是一心為我好
That's right good things, that-that is what I said.
我是這么說的
Hello, Mark? Hi, it's Rachel Green. Oh no, don't you apologize.Yeah, I'll hold.He left my number at work, but he was helping his niece with her report on the pioneers.
馬克?嗨,我是瑞秋格林,不,你千萬別道歉。好,我等。他把電話留在辦公室,他本來要去拿。不過他得幫他侄女做研究拓荒者的報告。
That is so made up!
聽就知道是編的
Yeah, oh my God, tomorrow! That, no, it's perfect. Oh God, thank you soo much. Great! Bye! (hangs up phone) I got the interview!
我的天!明天嗎?這…不,這太好了,老天,太感謝你了!太好了,再見。我可以去面試了
There you go.
你看吧
He even offered to meet me for lunch tomorrow to prep me for it.
他還要跟我吃午飯,幫我準備
Oh, that is amazing!
太了不起了
Yeah well, if I know Mark, and I think I do, I'd expect nothing less.
如果我了解馬克,我想是的…他應該就是這種人
I got to figure out what I'm going to wear.
我得想想明天要穿什么才好
High collar and baggy pants say I'm a pro.
高領衫加蓬蓬褲才是專業人士的穿著
Yeah! Right! Okay, I'll see you guys later. (starts to leave) Woo hoo!
是啊。好,回頭見
You go get 'em. (to Monica) What did I do to you? Did I hurt you in some way?
沒問題。我對你做了什么?我傷害過你嗎?
What?
什么?
'Why don't you call him?!' Well, thank you very much! Y'know now he is going to prep her, y'know prep her, as in what you do when you surgically remove the boyfriend!
你為什么不打電話給他?真是太謝謝你了,現在他要幫她準備面試,這就是開除男朋友的前兆。
Are you crazy?!
你瘋了不成?
Am I! Am I! Am I out of my mind! Am I losing my senses!! This dreamy guy is taking my girlfriend out for a meal.
有嗎?我瘋了嗎?我失去理智了嗎?那個大好人要跟我女朋友吃飯
What?! Ross y'know this isn't even about you! I mean this is about Rachel and something wonderful happening for her. I mean you know even if you're right, what if he wants to sleep with her, does it mean he gets too?
羅斯,你根本不是重點。重點是瑞秋可以有好的前途。就算你說得對,他對她不懷好意,這表示他就能得逞嗎?
No.
不會
I mean don't you trust her?
可是…你不信任她嗎?
Ross: Well, yeah!
Then get over yourself! Grow up!
不要自哀自憐了。別像個小孩子
You grow up.
你才別像個小孩子