他叫什么名字?
Horace, I think. Of course it is.
- 我想是叫霍勒斯 - 當然
Only one important thing for a godfather, I'm told, never bring a present smaller than the child.
對于干親來說,很重要的一件事就 是:不要買比寶寶小的禮物
Shut up, you smug bastard.
哦,閉嘴,你這個自以為是的混蛋
Don't worry, I didn't bring anything at all. She'll never know. Hasn't got a brain yet.
別擔心,我什么都沒帶,她不會知 道的,她還沒有腦
I didn't expect to see you here, Harry. Children's party's not exactly your style.
我沒想到你會來,哈利,參加小孩子的派對不像你的作風
No, Mary, I was tricked. I was told there would be free booze.
不,瑪麗,我被騙了,他們告訴我這是免費豪飲派對
I hate kids, as you know.
我討厭小孩子,你知道的
Where's Kit Kat, by the way? I don't know, she said she'd be here around 3:00.
- 對了,凱蒂呢? - 不知道,她說三點左右她會到
And you know we got purple cupcakes for her especially.
你知道的,我們特別為她準備了紫色杯蛋糕
Here she is! Speak of the devil, that will be her.
- 她來了! - 說曹操,曹操到
We'll wait till Aunty Kit Kat gets here.
我們等凱蒂姑姑過來
Hey. Jimmy.
- 嘿 - 吉米
Where's my sister?
我妹妹呢?
Thought she was here. No, she hasn't arrived.
- 我還以為她在這里 - 沒有,她還沒來
That's not good.
不好
What does that mean?
什么意思?
Um... We had an argument this morning. Over nothing, but she'd been drinking, so...
我們今早吵架了,沒什么事,但是她喝酒了,所以…
And then she ran out to get the car to come here and
然后她跑出去駕車過來這里…
I told her to meet me here so...
我告訴她在這里等我,所以…
There's a song by Baz Luhrmann called Sunscreen.
巴茲魯赫曼有首歌叫“防曬 霜”
He says worrying about the future
他說擔心未來…
is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum.
很有必要,就像解代數方程時嘴里嚼著口香糖
The real troubles in your life
人生中真正的困境…
will always be things that never crossed your worried mind.
總是那些你從未擔心過的事情
What happened?
發生了什么事?
We had a fight.
我們干了一仗
And,
然后…
maybe I wasn't completely sober.
或許我頭腦不是很清醒
How is she? Not good.
- 她怎么樣? - 不是很好
When did she leave you? From where? I want it exact. Exact time. Exact address.
她什么時候離開你的?從哪里走的?我要精確的時間和地點
Here we are. Sorry, sorry.
我們到了,不好意思,不好意思
Come on.
快
God.
哦上帝
Hi. There she is.
- 嗨 - 她來了
Does a small baby live here?
小寶寶住這里嗎?
Yes, and she's so excited. She's downstairs.
是的,她很激動,她在樓下
Happy birthday, Posy.
生日快樂,珀西
I'm sorry. I had to pick up Kit Kat.
不好意思,我得去接凱蒂
I thought she was gonna drive herself. Turns out she couldn't.
- 我以為她會自己駕車來 - 事實證明她不會
She okay? Later.
- 她沒事吧? - 稍后告訴你
I'm worried about Kit Kat.
我很擔心凱蒂
Yeah. I know.
是的,我知道
She was drinking wine while we were drinking tea.
我們在喝茶的時候她在喝酒
And Jimmy wasn't nice to her.
吉米對她也不好
And she spurned the purple cupcakes.
并且她拒絕了紫色杯蛋糕
We have to do something to fix it.
我們必須做些事情來糾正
Yeah.
是的
But, you know,
但是,你知道…
if it's gonna be fixed, I think she probably has to do it herself.
如果是糾正,我想或許她會自己 來
Maybe.
或許吧
Maybe not.
又或許不會