Go,Home.No.
- 回家 - 不
We're not leaving this room until we find a way of making sure this never happens again.
在沒有找到辦法確保這以后不再發生之前,我們不能離開這個房
Will you go now?
現在能走了嗎?
I have to leave Jimmy, don't I?
我必須離開吉米,對嗎?
For good.
永遠
And I have to stop drinking.
還有… 我必須戒酒
And stop leaving jobs.
工作不能說不干就不干
And I have to go out with someone
我必須找一個好心卻無趣的人…
nice and boring.
約會
Yay.
是的
And, you know, nice isn't necessarily boring.
還有,你要知道,好心并不一定無趣
Like who?
比如誰?
Matt Damon?
馬特達蒙?
Okay.
好吧
I'll go out with Matt Damon.
那我會跟馬特達蒙約會
Tell me, have you seen Jay recently?
告訴我,你最近有沒有見杰伊?
Your Jay? What, sticky-up hair Jay? Looks a bit like a muppet Jay?
你的杰伊?頭發黏黏的那個杰伊?看起來有點像木偶的那個?
Yes.
是的
He just popped into my head. He's always had a crush on you.
我突然想到他,他可是超迷戀你
Really? Yeah.
- 真的嗎?! - 是的
Weird!
真不可思議!
Thinking of asking him to dinner. Are you free?
考慮下約他吃個飯,你有空嗎?
Might be. Might have to freshen up a bit first.
或許吧,可能得先改頭換面一下
Yeah. You look shit.
是的,你看上去好丑
Joanna. Thank Christ you're back.
- 喬安娜 - 哦,感謝上帝你們回來了
It's been a total nightmare. I know. it's all fine anyway.
- 簡直就是場噩夢 - 我知道,還好沒什么大事
Where is she? It was the single worst night of my life. Where's Posy?
- 她在哪兒? - 這是我一生中最糟糕的夜晚
Who is Posy?
珀西呢?
There she is! Hello!
她在那里!哈嘍!
Hello! Hello.
哈嘍!哈嘍
Darling, how are you doing?
親愛的,你還好嗎?
Let's have another one.
我們再要個吧
Screw that. No.
哦,去你的,不要
That hurt and I got fat. Like fat-fat.
不但疼痛,身材還走樣,像個肥肥
Got a little bit fat, didn't she.
只是胖了一點點,對嗎?
Tell Mummy you want a sister.
告訴媽咪,你想要個妹妹
No. Tell Daddy you're happy being an only child.
不,告訴爹地,你做獨生子很開心
Fortunately we are young and careless and it wasn't long before there were four of us.
幸運的是,我們年輕又粗心大意,沒多久我們便是四個人了
And this is incredible. Posy Lake, only 3 years old,
真不可思議,珀西萊克,只有三歲…
is about to break the women's 10 metre Olympic record.
就要打破女子10米奧林匹克記錄了
They're gonna do it. And here they are, they've done it! Fantastic.
他們就要成功了,他們成功啦!太了不起啦!
That was brilliant. You're so good.
太棒了!你真棒
Sleeping right through all that.
終于睡著了