Can you help me? I'm so nervous.
可以幫我下嗎?我好緊張,
What do I wear for dinner with our bestselling author?
我該穿什么衣服去跟我們的暢銷書作
Let me finish up with the monsters and I'll come right up.
先讓我搞定這小魔頭,我馬上就來
Great. Thank you.
好的,謝謝
Go again.
來吧
Okay. How about this?
好了,這件怎么樣?
That's gorgeous. Job done. Yeah.
太漂亮了,搞定,耶
No. Take it seriously. it's...
不,認真點,這…
I don't know. No, I hate it.
我不知道,不,我很討厭它
Yeah. it's boring and
- 是的 - 很單調,并且…
makes me look kind of lumpy.
讓我看上去像…傻子
No, you're right. it is boring and lumpy. I hate it.
不,你說得對,的確很單調很傻,我也不喜歡
Okay. What about this?
好,這個怎么樣?
Gorgeous. We did it.
不錯,搞定
No, it's too breasty.
不,太坦胸露乳了
Is it? Okay.
是嗎?
It's not too breasty.
- 好吧 - 不坦胸露乳啊
No. I'm not wearing these heels. I look like a prostitute.
不,我沒穿高跟鞋,看上去就像站街女
Not high heels, then. But then we have the short legs problem.
- 那就別穿高跟鞋 - 但是咱們腿短
Well, do you want to look like a prostitute or a dwarf?
那你是想看上去像站街女還是侏儒?
Warning. That's a warning.
警告,這是警告
Yes!
是!
No.
不
No!
不!
Now that I like.
我喜歡這個
No, I'm just picking up the dress that this goes under. Such a bad boy.
不,這只是一件裙子的襯裙,壞家伙
This one? Not bad.
- 這個? - 不錯
Or this one? It's a trick question, isn't it? Same dress. No!
- 還是這個? - 這不是耍人呢嘛?同一件衣服
不是!
No?
不是?
Okay. I don't think this one's too bad.
好吧,我想這個還不錯
Yeah, it's fabulous.
是的,很漂亮
Really? Yeah.
- 真的嗎? - 真的
Okay. Great. Good.
太好了,好的
Um...
How about the blue one?
這件藍色的怎么樣?
The blue one? Yeah.
- 藍色那件? - 是的
The first one that you tried on that was boring and lumpy, but that wasn't actually boring and lumpy, that one?
你第一次穿上的說是又單調又傻氣,實際上并不是這樣的,就那
Yeah, which do you prefer? I don't know. I'm actually starting to go mad.
- 是的,你喜歡哪件? - 不知道,我快要瘋了
I think I like the blue one. Okay. Yeah.
我想我還是喜歡藍色這件,是的
Okay. Okay, let's go with this one, then?
好了,好了,還是穿這件去吧
You look amazing.
你看上去真漂亮
Really? Yes.
- 真的嗎? - 是的
Okay, thanks.
好的,謝謝
God.
哦,上帝
Where's Posy?
珀西呢?
I left her downstairs.
我放她在樓下了
Not leaving the door open to the room with the manuscript in it?
放手稿那個房間的門關上了嗎?
I don't think so.
好像沒有
Look at me. Look me in the eye
看著我,看著我的眼睛…
And talk me through this. Basically my life is over.
好好跟我談談,我的人生完蛋了
I really need to go out for just like two minutes, maybe one.
我真的需要出去兩分鐘,或許一分鐘
Don't you dare!
你敢!
Don't you dare answer that! What am I gonna do?
不準接!我該怎么辦?!
I think that we should really answer the phone. If you answer the goddamn phone, I will kill you with the phone.
- 我們應該接電話 - 你敢接我就用電話…殺了你!
I won't answer the phone, but I do need to get out.
我不接電話,但我真的需要出去下
No, no getting out, no getting out. No.
不,不許出去,不許出去,不
Okay, right.
好的,好的
Sorry, Mr McEwan.
很抱歉,麥克尤恩先生
We read most of your book but, you see, the rest of it was
您的手稿我們大部分都讀了,但是您看,剩下的…coloured on or shredded.
被涂鴉或是…切碎了
Yeah.
是的
I had no idea Posy actually knew how to use that machine. In a way that's impressive.
我不知道珀西會用那機器,從某種程度上說這很了不起
What is it? How can I help you?
是誰?有什么可以幫你的嗎?
Mary.
哦,瑪麗
No, everything... Sorry.
不,沒事…抱歉
Your son will explain.
你兒子會解釋
It's your mother.
是你媽
Hi, Mum.
嗨,媽
No, no, it's okay. We'll...
不,不,沒事,我們…
We'll come straight down.
我們會過去
Okay, bye.
好的,再見