Some days, of course, though, you only want to go through once.
當然,有些日子 很讓人傷心…
You okay?
你還好嗎?
Right, are we ready for this?
我們有做好準備嗎?
Course we're not. Hateful day.
當然沒有,可惡的一天
Just give me one minute.
給我一分鐘
This is so brilliant.
真是太棒了
Dickens is so good on actual jokes, actual gags.
狄更斯真是太擅長講笑話了
Where have you come from?
你從哪個時間來?
It's the...
是…
Okay.
哦,好吧
Big day.
大日子
Thanks for dropping in. How's Uncle Desmond's suit?
謝謝你來看我,德斯蒙德舅舅的西 裝怎么樣?
Immaculate.
哦,一塵不染
Excellent.
太好了
Did I mention I wanted the Nick Cave track? It's taken care of.
- 我有沒有提到要尼克凱夫的歌曲送行
Thank you.
謝謝
Can I just read you this one bit?
我可以給你讀一小段嗎?
Read away, I've got lots of time.
讀吧,我有的是時間
"I think the Romans must have aggravated "one another very much with their noses.
我想羅馬人用鼻子 就可以讓別人超級惱火
"Perhaps they became the restless people they were in consequence.
或許最后他們成了最坐立不安的人
"Anyhow, Mr Wopsle's Roman nose so aggravated me..."
不管怎樣,伍甫賽先生的 羅馬鼻子就超讓我惱火…