So I'm almost up-to-date with my story.
所以,對于我的人生我總是有第一手消息
As all families do, we got used to life after death.
像所有的家庭一樣,我們習慣了親人離世后的生活
And it was still fine.
還好沒什么問題
And things settled back into their traditional rhythms season after season,
所有的一切都重回正軌…
and are much as they have always been.
跟以往的一祥
And we've got used to Kit Kat being happy again.
凱蒂跟以前一樣快樂,我們已經習慣了
And then we got used to her being a mum.
并且得習慣她已經為人母的事實
Albeit not a very good or even safe one.
盡管不是很好很有安全感的一個
And in the end,
最后…
I think I've learned the final lesson from my travels in time.
我想我已經從穿越時空這件事上學到了最后的教訓
And I've even gone one step further than my father did.
我已經比我爸爸多邁出了一步
Okay, I'll do the kids.
好的,我來搞定這些孩子
No, don't worry. I'll do them.
不,別擔心,我來
Yeah, you do them, you lazy bum.
好吧,你來,你這個懶惰蟲
The truth is, I now don't travel back at all. Not even for the day.
事實上,現在我已經不再穿越回過去了,即使像這樣的日子
I just try to live every day as if I've deliberately come back to this one day
我試著過好每一天,就像我已經穿越回去那一天一祥…
to enjoy it as if it was the full final day
去享受它…就當它是我非凡卻又普通人生的…
of my extraordinary, ordinary life.
最后一天
Hello, you're down already. That's great. Thank you so much for that.
哈嘍,你已經慢了,很好,謝謝
And in we go.
我們坐進來
Posy? Posy!
在第一次見到可愛的你之前
那很好
That's fine.
We're all travelling through time together
我們人生中的每一天…
every day of our lives.
都是一起穿越時空
All we can do is do our best
我們所能做的是盡全力…
to relish this remarkable ride.
品味這個過程