好了,不好意思打擾下
I've got an important announcement to make.
我有個很重要的消息要宣布
Exciting.
好讓人興奮
We've decided, after a little bit of thought, to get married.
我們決定了,經過考慮,我們決定結婚了
That's wonderful news.
好棒的消息
Who are you getting married to?
你要跟誰結婚?
To Mary. Over there.
跟瑪麗,那邊那位
Thank God for that.
哦!感謝上帝
Jolly embarrassing if it had been another girl. imagine that.
如果是另一個女孩,那就尷尬死了,想象一下We're so pleased.
我們為你們感到高興
No, sorry. Yeah.
哦,不,不好意思
By the way, the wedding will be quite soon
順便說一下,婚禮得馬上舉行…
because we're having a baby, too.
因為我們有了小寶寶
You're pregnant? Yes.
- 你懷孕了? - 是的
Who's the father?
孩子爸是誰?
Well, Tim, I hope.
是蒂姆,我希望
Thank God for that. Jolly awkward if it had been another fellow.
感謝上帝,如果是另一個家伙那就難辦了
We have to decide tonight.
我們必須今晚就做好決定
What? Everything.
- 決定什么? - 所有的
The only thing you've decided about our wedding is that I'm coming down the aisle
關于我們的婚禮,你只是決定讓我伴著那首意大利怪人
to the sound of some Italian weirdo singing a song called Il Mondo.
唱的什么“大千世界”走下過道
Excellent song. To which I've said a definitive "no".
- 那首歌超好聽 - 我已經明確說了“不行”
So here's the deal.
要不然這樣
I will take off one item of clothing for every decision you make.
你做一個決定我脫一件衣服
Okay. You have my attention, young lady.
好的,我有興趣了,小妞
Right, um,
好的…
where would you like to get married?
你想在哪里結婚?
Home. I'd hate anywhere else.
家里,我討厭其他地方
Okay.
好的
My God. Good.
- 哦上帝 - 好的
Who should the priest be? It'll have to be the local bloke with yellow teeth and the massive unibrow.
- 神父是誰? - 當地那個滿口黃牙連眉的家伙
Okay.
好
That's a lock for Hagrid.
那就是說跟海格長得差不多咯
Best Man? Damn.
- 伴郎呢? - 該死
Best Man. Now. No, this is so hard. It's lose-lose you know You piss off all the
- 伴郎,快點 - 這太難了,這會是兩敗俱傷
ones you don't pick, and you end up hating the one you do pick
你會把大家全惹怒,并且以憎恨某人收場…
because he makes a bad speech and ruins the day.
因為他會做一超級爛的演講,把整天都毀掉
Do you wanna see these puppies or not? Yes, I do.
- 你想不想看啵啵? - 當然想
Jay. it's your choice.
- 杰伊 - 這是你的選擇
He's my best friend, but he's a moron. Yeah, he will mess up everything.
- 他是我最好的朋友,但他是個傻子
Rory. Sure?
- 羅里 - 你確定?
No, Harry. Harry it is. Let's do this.
- 不,哈利 - 哈利還可以,我脫咯
Rory. Sorry. What? That's such a cheat.
- 羅里,抱歉 - 什么?這是欺騙
Okay, fine.
好吧
Honeymoon?
蜜月呢?
Bed and breakfast in Scotland.
在蘇格蘭起床吃早餐
I am not taking my pants off for Scotland.
如果是蘇格蘭的話,我是不會脫掉內褲的
But it's all we can afford. Take off your pants.
但這是我們所能負擔得起的,脫掉內褲
I will not. Take off your pants!
- 不要 - 脫掉內褲!
I want two weeks in Bali! Take off those pants!
- 我要去巴厘島玩兩周! - 脫掉褲子!