Where do you wanna go?
你想去哪里?
Well, wherever you like really.
你想去哪里就去哪里
I can't compete.
難以抗拒
You know,
你知道的…
I'm starting to think we slightly wasted that summer holiday.
我開始認為是我們浪費了那個暑假
If we could travel back in time,
如果我們可以穿越時空…
maybe I wouldn't have said no.
或許我不會說不
I'm...
我…
I'm just staying round the corner.
我就住在附近
Can you walk me home?
你可以送我回家嗎?
Yeah.
可以
Yeah? Yeah, of course, yeah.
- 可以? - 當然,可以
Well, here we are.
好了…我們到了
It's a lot nicer inside.
里面會… 更漂亮
I'm sure it is.
我想肯定是
So... So...So...
- 所以…? - 所以… 那么…
So,
那么…
lovely
很高興…
to see you, Charlotte.
見到你,夏洛特
What a night. Total joy, but I've gotta
多美的夜晚,很高興,但是我得…
get back
回去了…
because there's something very important that I have to do. Right now.
因為我還有很重要的事情要做,就現在
Wake up. Wake up. What?
醒醒
Mary.
瑪麗
Would you like to marry me?
你可以…嫁給我嗎?
Shh.Don't be so selfish, I'm sleeping. it's bad.
噓……別這么自私,我在睡覺,真差勁
Right.
對
That went very well.
那好吧
Wake up.
醒醒
What?
干嘛呀?
Wake up. Come and have a chat.
醒醒,我們來談談
Why?
為什么?
I've got something important to ask you.
我有很重要的事要問你
Can't it wait till morning?
不能等到明天早上嗎?
Not really.
不能
But I'm so comfy.
但是我睡得正好
I was having the loveliest dream.
我正在做美夢
What is it?
什么事?
Why is there music on?
為什么放著音樂?
It's got something to do with what I want to ask you.
這跟我想問你的問題有關
Wait a minute.
等等
Romantic music.
浪漫的音樂
Guy with important question.
那你應該有很重要的問題
Are you on your knees?
你下跪了?
On his knees.
下跪
Were you so bored in the play you decided to ask me to marry you afterwards?
是不是話劇超無聊你才決定向我求婚的?
Something like that.
類似吧
Yeah. Exactly that.
是的,的確是這樣
In fact,
那…
will you marry me?
你肯嫁給我嗎?
Any thoughts on the answer?
你有什么想法嗎?
"Yes?", "No?", "Get out of my life, loser.", they're all possible.
“愿意或不愿意”?“滾出我的生 活,窩囊廢”,這些都有可能
I think I'll go for
我想我會選擇…
"yes."
“我愿意”
Thank you for asking me.
謝謝你向我求婚
And thank you for not going for one of those melodramatic proposals
謝謝你沒有像別人那樣在眾目睽睽之下…
with lots of people around.
戲劇性地向我求婚
I hate other people.
我不喜歡有別人在場
Me, too.
我也是
Yeah.
耶
I'm just gonna turn off the radio.
我去關掉收音機
Okay. Good idea.
好的,好主意
Thanks, guys. Sorry, she's a bit tired.
謝謝,各位,不好意思,她有點累了
But we really appreciate it. Can you go?
但是…我們真的感激不盡,你們可以走了嗎?