Wow!
哇哦!
That's so beautiful.
真是太漂亮了
I don't think we'll be staying in the same room, somehow.
我想我們或許不能呆在同一個房間
Really?
哦,真的嗎?
If they offer you tea, just say no.
如果他們讓你喝茶,拒絕就好
Hello. Mum, this is Mary.
- 哈嘍 - 媽,這位是瑪麗
Mary! Hi.
- 瑪麗! - 嗨
Good Lord, you're pretty. No, it's just
- 上帝,你真漂亮 - 哦,不,我只是…
I've got a lot of mascara and lipstick on.
我只是涂了很多睫毛膏和口紅
Let's have a look.
讓我瞧瞧
Yes. Good.
哦,是的,很好
It's very bad for a girl to be too pretty.
女孩子太漂亮了也不好
It stops her developing a sense of humour. Or a personality.
那樣會影響她沒有幽默感,或是沒有個性
Tea?
茶?
I'd love a cup of tea. Christ, that's the whole day gone.
- 我喜歡喝茶 - 哦,上帝,一天全泡湯了
She's a very special guest. Cup without the crack.
她是貴客,不要用有裂紋的杯子
Skipping stones. They've been doing this since he was about this high.
- 打水漂 - 他這么高的時候就開始玩這
And what are your faults? I mean, little weaknesses.
你的不足是什么?我的意思是,你的小弱點
I...
我…
Well, I'm very insecure.
我很沒有安全感
Sweet.
不錯
Okay. I've a very bad temper sometimes.
并且有時候我脾氣不好
Crucial. How else are you gonna get a fella to do what you want?
這很重要,你有什么辦法讓一個家伙對你唯命是從?
And, of course, I have...
哦,當然,我…
I have a weakness for your son. So do I.
- 對于你兒子我有個弱點 - 我也是
But best not to tell him. Don't want him getting cocky.
最好不要告訴他,別讓他太驕傲
I'm so good without the ball. Pow!
沒有球我會很棒
What do you think of her? I like her more than you already.
- 你認為她怎么樣? - 我喜歡她勝過喜歡你了
Look, I'd forgotten this. Jimmy Fontana Il Mondo.
哦,瞧,我忘了這個,吉米豐 塔納的“大千世界”
Greatest record ever recorded by an Italian who looks like he's got a dead badger on his head.
由一位頭上像是頂著死獾的意大 利人錄制的絕棒唱片
And you've got the album. Yes!
- 你搞到這個唱片集了 - 是的!
Check out those specs!
仔細看一下這個!
Come on, on with the game! Right.
快,來一局!就現在
And what an extraordinary game this is. For the first time a father and son
多離奇的一場比賽,第一次父與子…
are playing each other in the World Table Tennis Final and neither of them are Chinese.
在世界乒乓球決賽中一決高下,并且他們都不是中國人
Tremendous play from the old World Champion and his son, the first openly ginger British table tennis player
世界級老冠軍和他的兒子,有活力的英國乒乓球才俊的精彩比賽
but there are signs the youngster's beginning to crack. There are tears in his eyes. There are not!
但是貌似這個年輕人要頂不住了,他眼里泛著淚花
There soon will be!
- 絕不可能! - 馬上就見分曉!
Hey.
嘿
Hey! I didn't know you were here.
嘿!我不知道你在這里
Yeah. I just popped down for a while.
是的,我隨意造訪
Okay.
哦,好吧
What about the job?
工作怎么樣?
So how long have you been here?
哦,你來多久了?
Couple of weeks.
兩三個星期
Gosh! So, life in London...
天哪,在倫敦生活得怎么樣?
Horrid.
超級糟糕
Okay.
好吧
Is Mary here?
瑪麗來了嗎?
Yes.
是的
Where? Downstairs.
- 在哪兒? - 樓下
You be gentle.
你溫柔些
Be gentle!
溫柔些!
Careful!
小心!
Yeah, nice to see you, too. I'm trying to make a good impression...
很高興見到你,我想留個好印象…
Yeah, you make a good impression.
是的,你留的印象不錯