"Hey!"
嗨
"I’m not speaking to you."
我不想和你說話。
"Didn’t like the settlement talks, huh?"
不太像是個離婚協議會談, 哈?
"You only demanded the good china because you know I love it."
你只要上好的陶瓷餐具,因為你知道我鐘愛它
"You take our timeshare in Aspen, and I’m vindictive? Come on! You'll hardly ever use that place!"
你拿走了我們在Aspen的時間份額而說我惡意報復? 拜托! 你都不太去那地方。
"Hardly? How about never!"
不太去? 永遠不去怎么樣?
"I mean, fine. When I move out, I’m going to use your good china for take out food.Yeah. Pizza, spare ribs..."
好吧. 我搬出去以后會用你的上好陶瓷餐具盛快餐的:批薩, 排骨...
"You know what? At our next settlementtalks, I plan on asking for your golf clubs!"
知道么, 在下次的協議會談時我計劃要求你的高爾夫俱樂部資格。
"Isn’t divorce fun?"
離婚真是有意思啊。
"It’s time for your heart medication."
你該吃心臟病藥了。
"You know I meant what I said at that meeting. I will fire my lawyer tomorrow, just give me the word."
在會談時我所說的是認真的。我明天就解雇我的律師, 只要你開口。
"Sweetie, I think it’s too late."
親愛的, 我想那已經太晚了
"Why?"
為什么?
Because you were unfaithful."
因為你不誠實
"But, if you could find a way to forgive me, if we could find a way to be happy, wouldn’t you want that?"
但如果你能找到一種懲罰我的方法,如果我們能找到一種使大家開心的方法。
"You know what I really truly want? Revenge. I mean, if somehow we could level the playing field, then, um, maybe I could find a way to come back."
你難道不想那樣嗎?你知道我真正想要的是什么嗎? 報復。如果我們能想辦法使我們處在同等位置。
"So what does that mean? You want to have an affair?"
那么, 嗯, 也許我會知道該怎么做?
"Okay, uh, who are we talking about here? The dopey pharmacist?"
那么你什么意思啊, 你也想要有外遇? 你那位笨笨的藥劑師?
"Would that hurt you Rex? If I slept with another man?"
那會不會傷害你呢, Rex如果我和另一個男人上床?
"It would devastate me."
那會毀了我。
"Here you go."
給你水。
"Bree. You, you can’t possibly..."
Bree, 你…你不能…
"Rex. Time to take your medicine."
Rex, 該吃藥了。