"Where are you going?"
你去哪兒?
"Oh, I thought I’d just eat this in my room."
我想在我的房間里吃。
"You know, the house isn’t that big, Rodney. You’re going to have to stop avoiding me."
你知道, 房子并沒有那么大, Rodney,你不要再躲著我了。
"Okay, okay. Lois isn’t a supplier."
好的, 好的!Lois不是一個供應商。
"Really..."
真的?
"And I want to apologize. I, I thought you and the kids were going to be gone all afternoon. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"
我要道歉。我以為你和孩子們整個下午都會不在,有什么我能為你做的, 來補償一下嗎?
"Well, for starters, you can wipe thatdisgusting smirk off your face."
首先,你可以收起那惡心的假笑。
"Lynette!"
勒內特
"How could you do something like this to Alison?"
你怎么可以對Allison做這種事?
"I don’t know. I don't know, it happens a little bit at a time. Years go by, the kids burn you out, I’m on the road so much, we just drifted apart. It’s complicated."
我不知道, 我不知道。這事以前就一點點開始了。年復一年, 孩子們耗盡你的精力,而我又一直在旅行。我們漸漸疏遠, 那很復雜。
"It’s not complicated. It’s completely irresponsible."
那并不復雜, 完全是不負責任。
"For years, I have stayed married to a woman that I don’t love because I made a vow to God. So don’t talk to me about responsibilities!"
多年來, 我老老實實地和一個我不愛的女人維持婚姻關系,因為我向上帝發了誓,所以你別跟我說什么責任。
"But your take on this is you’re the victim?"
那么你認為在這事上你是受害者?
"Oh, I can see that, uh, we’re just going to have to agree to disagree."
哦, 看來我們談不攏了。
"We’re not done here."
我們還沒談完呢
"Oh yeah, we are! Cause my sex life is my own business. Not yours. And there’s nothing you can do about it anyway."
哦, 不, 我們談完了。因為我的性生活是我的事, 不是你的, 而且你也做不了什么