"They were kissing, huh?"
他們在接吻, 哈?
"Right at my kitchen table."
就在我的餐桌邊
"You must have shocked the hell out of them."
你肯定把他們嚇傻了
"Well, I’m glad you can laugh about this."
我真高興你還能笑對此事
"They’re just being kids."
他們只是孩子
"This is easy for you. You’re the father of the boy. I’m the mother of the girl. You know, if things get out of hand..."
你當然輕松. 你是男孩的父親, 而我是女孩的母親你知道, 如果事情變得無法控制…
"Now, what is it that you want from me?"
好, 好, 我明白了, Susan那么...你想讓我怎么做?
"Well, I want to know that I am notthe only one who is worried about this,
我想知道我不是唯一一個對此事擔心的人,
and I want to know that if the two of themare over here, that they are going to be supervised,
我還想知道如果他們兩個來這里會有人管他們,
and I really want you to stop looking at me like I’m crazy."
我真的希望你不要這樣看我好像我瘋了。
"The only reason I’m smiling is because it’spractically irrelevant. I’ve sold the house."
我笑的唯一原因是因為這事已經沒有關系了,我已經把房子賣了。
"Really!"
真的!
"Mm-hmm. We’ll be moving at the end of the month."
嗯,我們月底就搬走。
"You sold the house?"
你把房子賣了?
"Zach..."
"Why didn’t you tell me about this?"
你為什么不告訴我?
"I wanted to wait until it was official."
我想等到手續正式完成后。
"But you told me when I got back from Silvercrest that you’d reconsidered. You lied to me."
我從Silvercrest回來的時候你告訴我:你在重新考慮. 你騙了我。
"I think you need to take your medicine."
我想你該吃藥了
"What, you think pumping me full of drugs is gonna keep me quiet?"
你以為讓我吃一大堆藥我就會安靜了?
"Upstairs, now!"
上樓去!
"You don’t care about me, and you didn’t care about mom! You know what? I wish she had shot you instead!"
你不關心我,你也不關心媽媽! 你知道么?我希望她射死的是你。
"So you’re moving! We’re all going to miss you."
這么說你們要搬了!我們會想你們的。