"You can do this, all right? Just, just scootch down a few inches, and I’ll grab you."
嗯,你能做到, 對吧?只要-- 往下挪幾英寸--我就會-- 我就會抓牢你
"No, you’ll drop me!"
不, 你會讓我掉下去的
"I'm not gonna drop you. I might strangle you for climbing up here in the first place. But drop you, no. Come on!"
我不會讓你掉下去,我也許會掐死你,因為你爬到這個地方。但讓你掉下去? 不會, 來吧!
"Okay. Just wait."
嗨, 等一下, 好嗎?
"Look who I found wandering around the airport!"
看看我發現誰在機場里徘徊
"Hey, Rodney!"
嗨, Rodney!
"Is Parker back up on the roof?"
Parker又爬上屋頂了?
"Yep."
是。
"See if he can find that frisbee while he’s up there."
趁他還在上面,讓他看看那個飛盤還在不在。
"Yeah, I’m gonna get right on that."
好, 我會處理的。
"Oh! How’s my favorite girl?"
哦, 我的寶貝女兒好嗎?
"I’m so happy to see you. It’s such a shame that Alison couldn’t make it."
很高興見到你,真可惜Allison不能來。
"Oh, just another business trip for the wandering salesman. She’d be bored to tears."
只不過又是一次,到處漂泊的銷售員的商務旅行,她會無聊到哭的
"Hey, Parker! Come on, aren’t you going to give me a hug?"
嗨, Parker! 來啊, 你不來擁抱我一下嗎?
"It’s grandpa!"
我是爺爺啊!
"Don’t take it personally. He’s scared to climb down."
他不是不理你, 只是不敢爬下來
"Oh, can I give it a shot?"
哦, 我能勸他一下嗎?
"Uh, yeah, sure, knock yourself out! Be careful."
當然可以, 盡力吧,好的,當心點!
"Parker. I’ve got a question for you. It’s only one, but it’s kinda an important question.
Parker, 我有個問題想問你,只有一個, 但很重要,
A character defining question, actually. Wanna hear it?"
事實上是一個能定義性格的問題,想聽聽看嗎?
"Only a little girl would be afraid to come down the ladder. Now, you’re not a little girl, are you?"
只有小姑娘才會害怕從梯子上下來。你不是小姑娘, 對吧?
"I’m not looking at a little girly girl, am I?"
我眼前的不是一個嬌氣小姑娘, 是吧?
"Are you okay?"
你沒事吧?
"Wow, you got him down!" (to Lynette) "How’d he do that?"
喔, 你把他弄下來了, 怎么辦到的?
"Sexism."
大男子主義