Ah. That was the best class ever. You can just terrific, thank you.
哦, 那是最好的班級了。太棒了。謝謝。
Oh Lynette, this is my friend Kelly.
Lynette, 這是我朋友Callie
Hi.
嗨。
Hi!
嗨。
She wanted to meet Parker.
她想見見Parker。
Oh really? Why?
真的嗎? 為什么?
I'm a survivor. Breast cancer. About six years ago. Can I hug your son?
我是個幸存者,乳腺癌. 大約是6年前。我能擁抱一下你的兒子嗎?
Sure.
當然。
I know exactly what you're going through. But you're gonna be brave, okay?
我很明白你正在經受的一切,但你要勇敢一點, 好嗎?
You are going to survive this, because you are a tough little soldier.
你會活下來的, 因為你是個勇敢的小戰士
Mommy? Am I dying?
媽媽, 我要死了嗎?
No! you're not dying! People just think that because I shaved your head.
不, 你不會死的,我剃了你的頭發所以人們這么想。
You shaved his head?
你剃了他的頭發?
Yeah, my brothers put bubble gum in my hair.
是的, 我的兄弟們把泡泡糖粘到我的頭發上。
Sorry. Excuse me.
對不起,失陪。
And just like that, Lynette realized the road to enlightenment and spiritual well being was now closed to her.
就那樣。Lynette意識到,通向輕松和精神愉快的門合上了。