Hey. Hi, George. I'm so sorry you lost your toe.
嗨, George。真對不起讓你沒了個腳趾。
The doctor said it’s your middle one so your balance shouldn't be affected.
醫生說是中間的那個所以你的平衡感不會受到影響。
I mean, this really won't change your life one little bit.
我是說, 這一點都不會改變你的生活。
Please say something.
拜托, 說些什么吧。
I've always dreamed that before I died, I would get to kiss a truly beautiful woman.
我一直夢到在我死之前我能吻一個真正美麗的女人。
I finally get the chance, and I end up blowing off a toe.
我終于有了這樣的機會但卻被炸掉了一個腳趾。
I'm not surprised.
我不感到吃驚
This type of thing always happens to me, you know.
我總是會發生這樣的事。
I know I'll get over it.
我,我知道我會沒事的。
But the thing that I don't think I'll ever get over, is that when I did kiss you, you pulled away from me.
但讓我無法釋懷的是當我吻你的時候, 你離開了我。
Why did you do that, Bree?
你為什么那么做, Bree?
I was just caught off guard.
我只是被你的出奇不意嚇到了
But, we're dating. Why would it be so surprising I would try to kiss you?
但我們在約會啊,為什么我想吻你會讓你那么吃驚呢?
I'm still married to Rex. I mean, we're not even legally separated yet.
我仍然是Rex的妻子. 我們還沒真正法律意義上的分居。
He cheated on you. You said you were going to hate him forever.
他背叛了你。你說你會永遠恨他。
You shouldn't listen to a woman who's just had her heart broken. We tend to lie.
你不應該聽信一個剛剛心碎了的女人的話。我們會撒謊。