"So here’s the thing, I feel reallyawful about how I acted before."
我想說--我對我之前的行為非常懊悔。
"For God’s sake, Lynette, you threw me out of my own house."
看在上帝的份上, Lynette你把我從自己的家里趕了出去。
"I overreacted, I know. I’m sorry."
我知道, 我反應過激了, 對不起。
"Look, I know you love my mom, but how she decides to live her life, is, it’s entirely up to here."
你看...我知道你愛我媽媽,但怎樣過她的生活那是-- 那是完全由她做主的。
"You’re right. You’re right. I guess I justgot so upset because - oh, whatever, let’s not beat a dead horse, it’s over, I’m sorry, good night."
你說得對,你說得對!我想我那么不開心只是因為.. 哦, 不管它了!我們不要浪費口舌了。事情過去了. 我很抱歉,晚安。
"Okay, get it off your chest."
好吧, 你想說就說吧。
"Well, you knew your father was having an affair, and it didn’t seem to bother you that much.
你知道你父親有外遇而你對此似乎不怎么在意
And that worries me, because if you can find it in you to condone something like that, then what’s gonna happen when you’ve been on the road for forty years?"
那使我擔心,因為如果你內心可以原諒這種事情。那么在你走向40歲的時候會發生什么事呢?
"Lynette, I’m not my father!"
Lynette...我不是我爸爸。
"I know, of course. You’re not your father."
我知道. 當然你不是你爸爸
"And just so we’re absolutely clear, I am definitely not your mother, because if you ever betray me, I will leave you.
那么我們說清楚吧,我也絕不是你媽媽。因為如果你背叛我,我會離開你。
I will take the kids, and I will walk out thatdoor, and you will never see any of us again."
我會帶著孩子離開而你將永遠看不到我們中的任何一個。
"Glad to get that off mychest. Thank you."
喔, 真高興把心里話都說出來了, 謝謝!
"I love you!"
我愛你