Most mothers will tell you their children are a gift from god.
大多數媽媽會告訴你,她們的孩子是上帝恩賜的禮物。
Most mothers would also tell you that the gifts their children give them are less than heavenly.
大多數媽媽也會告訴你,她們的孩子給她們的禮物,并不是那么的美好。
Lynette had suffered through art work made in kindergarten... ...spice racks made in summer camp... ...and jewelry made at the scout jamboree.
LYNETTE忍受著他的孩子們,在幼兒園里畫的畫……在夏令營里做的調味品架……在童子軍少年團體大會里做的珠寶。
But this day, Lynette Scavo received a gift every mother dreams of.
但在這一天,LYNETTE SCAVO收到了一份。每一個媽媽夢寐以求的……
One she wasn't embarrassed to display.
不會令她羞于展示的禮物。
Where did you guys get this pot?
你們從哪兒弄來的這個花盆啊?
We made it!
我們做的。
Really? I love it.
真的?我太喜歡了!
Well this is the nicest present you boys had ever given me, and you know what?
這是你們給我的禮物里最好的一個。知道么?
I’m gonna put it out on the front porch so the whole neighborhood can enjoy it .
我要把這個放在前門的門廊,這樣所有的鄰居們都能分享我的快樂。
Lynette knew she would cherish the memory of that moment for the rest of her life.
LYNETTE知道,在她有生之年,她都會將那一刻的記憶銘記于心。
The memory of that moment was ruined the very next day.
然而那一份記憶在第二天就破滅了。
Mrs. McCluskey, why are you taking my flower pot?
McCluskey夫人,你為什么拿走我的花盆?
Because it’s mine. Your boys stole it off of my porch.
因為那是我的,你的兒子們把它從我的門庭偷走了。
No, no, no. My sons made that for me for Valentine's Day.
不,不,不。這是我兒子為情人節給我做的。
I bought this in Costa Rica on my last cruise. You see?
這是我上次去哥斯達黎加玩的時候買的。看到嗎?
Still got the price tag on it.
價格標記還在上面呢。
Look. What?
看。怎么?
Nothing more to say?
說不出話來了?
Cat got your tongue?
貓咬到你舌頭了?
You listen to me.
聽著。
Keep your brats off my property.
讓你家的小鬼離我的東西遠點兒。
Yes, most mothers will tell you their children are a gift from God.
是的,大多數媽媽會告訴你,她們的孩子是上帝恩賜的禮物。
Most mothers will also tell you there are some days when you wish you could return them.
大多數媽媽也會告訴你,有時候,你會希望能把他們退回去。