No Mikki, you’re wrong. I was not acting like a diva.
不,MICKEY,你錯了,我沒有表現得,像個歌劇女主角那樣難伺候
I left the boat show because that coordinator was making passes at me. It’s not my fault.
我離開船展是因為那個協調員在吃我的豆腐。那不是我的錯。
Yao Lin? You missed a spot.
Yao Lin,有一塊污點你沒擦。
No, spare me the lecture and just book me another job quick.
不,別向我說教,快點幫我再找個工作。
Carlos and I are up to our asses in bills and we can't pay them. Fine. Bye.
Carlos和我的賬單快堆成山了,但我們沒錢付。很好。拜拜。
You got fired three times and you still think you are so wonderful.
你已經被解雇三次了,你還以為自己了不起啊
What did you say?
你剛才說什么?
Nothing.
沒什么。
Are you gonna clean that spot?
你還擦不擦那塊污點啊?
Which one?
哪一塊?
The one I told you to clean.
我告訴你擦干凈的那塊。
I'll get to it.
我會擦的。
Clean it now.
現在就擦干凈。
Why?
為什么?
Because I said so.
因為是我說的。
Okay, but you have got to say please.
好的。但你要加個 請 字。
Fine. Please.
很好。請。
Anything to get you back on your knees scrubbing where you belong.
真希望有什么東西能讓你一直過著,這樣給別人刷地的生活。
You are not better than me.
你并不比我好多少!
Excuse me?
你說什么?
The only reason you have anything in your life is because you’re pretty.
你生活中能有所得的唯一原因,是因為你很漂亮。
One day you will be old, and when that happens you will be nothing.
總有一天你也會變老,而到那時,你就什么都不是了。
You are so fired.
你被解雇了。
No kidding.
誰怕誰啊。