Christ.Um...
上帝,嗯……
Keys!
鑰匙!
I'm gonna go into the bedroom and put on my new pyjamas.
我先去臥室,換上我的新睡衣
Right.
好的
And then in a minute you can come in and take them off.
一分鐘后你可以進來把它們脫掉
If you want to.
如果你愿意的話
One minute.
一分鐘
Hi.
嗨
God. Are you... Are you okay? Yeah.
哦上帝,你…
Sorry. That's okay.
- 抱歉 - 沒關系
It's a front opener.
哦,開口在前面
It's a what? It opens from the front.
- 什么? - 從前面開
Yeah, no, yeah, of course.
是的,不,當然
Thanks. Sure.
- 謝謝 - 不客氣
Ooh! Well done.
哦,好樣的
I'm sure it'll be better next time.
我保證下次會更好
I thought it was pretty lovely.
已經很不錯了
Right, no, it was really lovely.
對,不,很不錯
In fact, can you just give me one minute?
事實上,你可以給我一分鐘嗎?
Okay.
好的
Hi.
嗨
Dangerous.
危險
You really know your bras.
哦,你對文胸很了解嘛
I like to think so.
我想是的
Well done. Some people make a real mess of it the first time.
好樣的,有些人第一次都會手忙腳亂
Amateurs.
生手
Could you give me one second?
你可以給我一秒鐘嗎?
Sure.
當然
I couldn't wait.
我等不及了
My goodness.
天哪
Best night of my entire life. And now I've got a suspicion I'm gonna have
我一生中最美的夜晚
the best sleep of my entire life.
我現在懷疑這會不會成為我一生中最好的睡眠
So once is enough for my perfect guy?
一次就夠了嗎?
I'm not sure that's entirely fair.
我想這有點不公平