Hi, Rupee.
嗨,魯珀特
"Rupee"?
盧比?
Well, this is Tim and
這是蒂姆…
we don't know him at all.
我們也不認識他
Hey, I was thinking we could take in a film after this.
嘿,我想待會兒我們可以看場電影
Get some mixed popcorn, share a Coke,
- 買些爆米花,共享一杯可樂,
snuggle. Okay.
依偎在一起
Okay.
好的
When did you two meet? Exactly?
你們兩個什么時候認識的?
Well, it was only a week ago, actually.
其實就在一周前
It's all been a bit of a whirlwind, hasn't it, poochy face?
發展有點兒快,對嗎?狗狗臉?
I'm gonna have to teach you what you can and can't say in front of people.
我得告訴你在別人面前什么能說什 么不能說
No "poochy face"? No.
- 不能說“狗狗臉”? - 不能
No. Definitely not.
不,絕對不能
Come on, then. More details about this wonderful first meeting?
快點,再講多一些你們初次相遇的細節?
Okay, okay.
好的
It was, um, what... Joanna?
那是…喬安娜?
June 17th. And Jo was having a little party.
- 6月17號 - 喬舉辦一個小型派對
A living hell from which Rupert, thank God, rescued me.
簡直就是人間煉獄,多謝上帝是 魯珀特救了我
And where was this terrible party?
這個可怕的派對在哪里舉辦的?
My brothel of a flat.
我的一個艷場
Which is where, though? That's the question, isn't it. What are you, a detective?
- 問題是具體地址在哪里? - 你是偵探嗎?
No, sorry, I've just got a very visual imagination. I like to imagine stuff completely.
不,抱歉,我剛有一個視覺想象,我很喜歡想象
26 Courtfield Gardens, SW5. Around 8:30.
考特菲爾德花園26號,SW5,大 約八點半
Dress code, slutty. Will that do?
著裝標準:性感,這樣夠了嗎?
Absolutely, yes. Although I am wondering when you got there, Rupert. Early, late?
當然,但是我想知道你什么時候到的?魯珀特,是早到還是遲
On time, I think. True love was calling.
我想是準時到的,真愛的呼喚
God.
哦上帝
I actually feel a bit sick now. Just these muffins, I think. Never trust a blueberry.
我感覺有點不舒服,可能是因為松餅,不能相信藍莓
Okay, I'll be back in a tick.
我馬上就回來
You two are such a lovely couple.
你們兩個真是一對佳人
Bit weird. He's cute.
- 有點奇怪 - 哦,他真可愛
I like him. Yeah, me too.
- 我喜歡他 - 我也是
Hello. Do I know you?
哦,你好,我認識你嗎?
No, no, no. I'm a friend of Mary's.
不,不,不,我是瑪麗的朋友
She has another friend? Gosh, you amaze me. But hooray.
她還有其他朋友?天哪,你嚇到我了,不過很不錯
Ooh. Hotdog?
哦,熱狗?
Took me hours. Made them myself. Thanks.
- 花了我很長時間,我自己做的 - 哦,謝謝
Disgusting. Totally undercooked.
好惡心,火候不夠
See you later.
待會兒見
Why don't we go upstairs, it's a bit quieter?
我們何不上樓去?那里安靜些
Hi. Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
I'm Tim.
我叫蒂姆
Mary.
瑪麗
That's my mother's name. Let's not get into that.
我媽媽也叫瑪麗,我們先不要談這個
Um... I know this is forward but
我知道這樣很莽撞,但是…
your face tells me that you're finding this party to be a living hell.
你的表情告訴我,你感覺這個派對就像是人間煉獄
So, I just wondered if you might come and have a bite to eat with me instead?
所以,我想,你是否愿意跟我去吃點東西?
Right now.
就現在
I'm sorry? Obviously, I should have thought this through more.
- 你說什么? - 我應該三思而后行
Let's talk about Kate Moss.
那我們來聊聊凱特摩斯
I love Kate Moss.
我…喜歡凱特摩斯
I always think the key thing with her is the history,
我向來認為,提到她,最關鍵的就是她的生涯…
you know, the informality of her early shots compared to high fashion stuff
你知道的,拿她之前不拘禮節的照片跟高端時尚相比…
so you always know that underneath she's still just the same
你還是會認為她始終如一…
cheeky normal girl naked on the beach.
還是海邊那個放肆的平淡裸女
The beach.
海邊
I agree with you completely.
我完全同意你的看法
If we leave now then we can have, you know, more than one starter.
如果我們現在離開,將不單單只是個開始
oh
哦
I love your eyes.
我喜歡你的眼睛
And I love the rest of your face, too.
還喜歡你臉上的其他東東
More than one starter? 10 amazing starters.
- 不單單是個開始? - 10個令人吃驚的開始