Sorry.
不好意思
Hi. Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
How are you?
你還好嗎?
I'm... I'm fine.
我…我很好
It's so good to see you.
能見到你真是太好了
Um... We've never met before.
我們之前從沒見過
No, fuck.
哦,不,該死
No, of course we haven't. No.
- 不,我們當然沒見過 - 沒有
Sorry, I think you've mistaken me for someone else.
不好意思,我想你是認錯人了
No, no, no.
不,不,不
Your name's Mary.
你叫瑪麗
That's distinctly weird.
真不可思議
How do you know that?
你是怎么知道的?
Well, you look like a Mary.
你長得像瑪麗
In what way? My mum's called Mary.
- 這話怎么說? - 我媽媽也叫瑪麗
I look like your mother?
我長得像你媽?
No. You're much prettier.
不,你要漂亮得多
It's a nice fringe, by the way. God, it's new and
- 順便說一下,你的劉海很漂亮 - 哦上帝,這是剛剪的…
probably too short but... No.
- 可能太短了,但是… - 不
Well, gee, thank you and
哇哦,謝謝…
listen, it was really nice to meet you.
很高興見到你
I should probably go because my friend's waiting for me
我該走了,因為我朋友在等我, 并且…
and you're a, you're a total stranger.
你對我來說就是個陌生人
Total stranger. Yeah, it's crazy stuff.
- 完全陌生 - 是的,這的確很瘋狂
Yeah, kind of. Okay.
- 是的,有點 - 好吧
Bye, Mary. Bye.
- 再見,瑪麗 - 再見
No.
哦,不
How did it go? It was very poor.
- 怎么樣? - 我遜斃了
Very poor indeed, yeah. You gotta go again.
- 真的遜斃了 - 你得再去試一次
You can do it. Take two.
- 你可以的 - 第二次嘗試
She just always... She always looks different.
她總是…看起來與眾不同
Sorry. it's me again.
不好意思,又是我
Hi. Sorry.
- 嗨 - 抱歉
Joanna, this is...
喬安娜,這位是…
Tim. Hello. Nice to meet you.
- 蒂姆 - 你好,很高興見到你
Tim is a total stranger whose mother's name is Mary.
蒂姆是個陌生人,他媽媽也叫瑪麗
I just had a weird experience with Mary here of thinking she was someone else. But she wasn't.
剛才在這里我錯把瑪麗當成其 人了,很不可思議
But I just wondered if I could walk round with you
我想我是否可以…跟你們一起走走…
for a while because my sister Kit Kat is about to leave...
因為我妹妹凱蒂就要走了…
Yeah.
是的
Bye... and...
- 再見 - 還有…
And so,
那個…
I'm about to be quite lonely.
我一個人會很孤單
Right. Well, I think we should probably say no.
我想我們可能不可以
No, yes. But on the other hand, he's got a quite nice smile
哦,不可以,是的,不過,他的 笑容很美…
and sort of, you know, fun hair.
并且,頭發也不錯
Yeah.
耶
All right.
好吧
But you have to promise that you are not one of the following things.
但你必須保證你不是以下這些情況:
One, a lunatic.
- 第一:精神失常 - 好
Yeah. No.
不是
Two, a fringe fetishist.
二:戀劉海癖患者
I'm just Kate Moss's number one male fan.
我只是凱特摩斯的頭號男性粉絲
God. Really?
- 哦上帝 - 真的嗎?
Yeah. God, yeah.
上帝,是的
Do you agree that the magic of her lies in her history?
你是否同意她的生涯帶有傳奇色彩?That the informality of her early shots compared to this stuff so you just always know
拿她早期拍攝的不拘禮節的照片跟這些東西相比,你會發現
that, despite the high fashion, she's still just that cheeky normal naked girl on the beach?
盡管高端時尚,她還是海邊那個放肆的平淡裸女
Couldn't have put it better myself. That's absolutely it. I agree with that profoundly.
我舉雙手贊同,說得沒錯,我超級同意
Milk? Yes.
- 牛奶? - 是的
Sugar? No.
- 糖? - 不要
Boyfriend? Yes!
- 男朋友? - 是!
No. No, you don't have a boyfriend.
不,不,你沒有男朋友
Do I not look like I'd have a boyfriend?
我看起來像沒有男朋友嗎?
Do I look like I'd never get a boyfriend? No.
- 我看起來像永遠找不到男朋友的嗎?
That's the rudest thing I've ever heard.
這是我聽說過的最無禮的事情。
I didn't mean it like that. I just didn't expect...
我不是那個意思,我只是不希望…
Is it quite a new boyfriend?
是剛結交的男朋友嗎?
Yes.
是的
There he is. Rupert.
就是他,魯珀特
Yes. He's so cute. Rupert?
- 哦,是的,他超帥 - 魯珀特?!
Hi, guys.
嗨,各位
Sorry I'm late, with my dad.
很抱歉我來晚了,因為陪我老爸