What's happened?
怎么回事?
What have you done, you poor thing?
你都干了什么,老可憐?
Nothing. It's just a flesh wound.
哦,沒事,只是些擦傷
Here. Thank you.
- 來 - 謝謝
You may remember, my play opened tonight.
你可能記得,我的劇目今晚開場
My God, yes. How did it go? Well. it went well.
- 哦上帝,是的,怎么樣? - 很好,很順利
You could tell in the room a masterpiece was being unfurled.
可以說是又一杰作誕生了
Really? Really.
- 真的嗎? - 真的
Until, and this is the crucial plot point, I think,
我想這是最重要的情節…
until the lead actor had the most massive dry in the history of theatre.
直到主演在劇場里出現大量的忘詞冷場
No, no, no. Yes, yes, yes.
- 不,不,不 - 是的,是的
He didn't just forget his lines. He forgot his lines to the extent
他不單單只是忘詞,臨場發揮都沒有…
that no actor has ever forgotten their lines before in the annals of dramatic art.
在話劇藝術的編年史上還從未出現演員忘詞的現象
The reviews won't say "Major masterpiece gets unveiled",
觀眾們不會說“偉大的杰作誕生 了…”
they'll say, "Major actor gets Alzheimer's."
他們會說,“主演得了老年癡呆”
it's a disaster. Is an understatement.
- 真不幸 - 這么說還算輕的
It's the Titanic of play openings, but with no survivors.
原本是場泰坦尼克號…只可惜沒有幸存者
No women, no children,
沒有女人、小孩…
not even Kate Winslet.
甚至沒有凱特溫絲萊特
All dead.
全死了
Okay. I'll see what I can do. What does that mean?
- 好了,我看我還能做些什么 - 什么意思?
What are you gonna do? Ring up every critic in London and offer them a blow job
你要干什么?打電話給倫敦的每位批評家,然后替他們吹簫…
if they ignore the fact that we sat in total silence for half an hour
好讓他們可以忽略我們冷場長達半小時…
waiting for a moron to remember one single line?
坐等一個癡呆去記起來只言片語 臺詞的事實?
Not quite that.
不是的
Hello.
你好
Hello, Sir Tom. I'm a friend of Harry's. How's it going with the lines?
你好,湯姆先生,我是哈利的朋 友,臺詞記得怎么樣了?
I'm sorry, what do you mean "the lines"?
不好意思,“臺詞”是什么意思?
It's just, you know, in the court scenes, some of those lines are pretty complex.
你知道的,真正上場的時候,有 些臺詞比較復雜…
And I just thought maybe it might be worth, you know,
我只是認為或許你有必要…
having one last look at the lines before you go on. A little refresher.
在上場前再看多一眼臺詞,就算是溫習一下
Fuck off out of here.
滾開
You arsing lunatic. Get out! You ginger twerp. Go on!
你這個瘋子,出去!蠢蛋,快點!
Patronising piece of...
惠顧一些…
And now the Defence.
接下來是辯護方
I have lived many weary years...
我已經…過夠了煩人的日子…
it's brilliant... but never,
- 不錯 - 但是從未…
in that long catalogue of wasted time,
浪費這么長的時間…
have I ever seen such an atrocious miscarriage of justice.
去看正義遭遇諸如此類的踐踏及流產
Do the Prosecution have anything final to add?
起訴方還有什么要補充的嗎?
Sorry, excuse me. Sorry.
抱歉,不好意思,抱歉
Do the Prosecution have anything final to add?
起訴方還有什么要補充的嗎?
Gentlemen...
各位…
I regard today's proceedings with the utmost gravity.
對于今天的庭審我嚴陣以待…
Nevertheless,
不過…
let us be clear of one
希望我們大家明白一件…
simple and salient thing.
簡單卻又重要的事…
It is the life
那就是…
of a guilty man!
一個罪惡之人的人生!