The waiters are,
這些服務生…
wait for this, right, they're blind. You're kidding me?
- 在等這個,對,他們是瞎子 - 你開什么玩笑?
I'm kidding you not. No, as bats. As bats!
我沒開玩笑,不,就像蝙蝠一樣!
Very good to have you here, gentlemen. I hope you enjoy your experience.
很高興你們能來,兩位,希望你們玩得開心
Carlo will show you to your table.
卡洛會帶你們去座位上
Great. Lead on, maestro.
好的,帶路吧,大師
Can I have your right hand on my right shoulder,please?And yourfriend hold on to your shoulder.Thank you.
你的右手可以放我肩上嗎?讓你 朋友扶住你的肩膀
Mind the stairs and be prepared because
小心臺階,做好準備…
it's completely dark.
因為很黑
Okay, gentlemen, if you don't mind, I can sit you here beside these two young ladies.
好了,兩位,如果不介意,請坐在這兩位年輕女士旁
No, no. Sounds absolutely perfect!
當然不介意,這主意太棒了!
God, you sound very perky. I am. And very handsome.
- 哦,上帝,你好像很有活力 - 是的,并且還很帥
Someone's there.
哦,那里有人
Hi. Hi. I'm Mary.
- 嗨 - 哦,嗨,我叫瑪麗
I'm Tim. Mary's my mother's name, actually.
我叫蒂姆,其實我媽媽也叫瑪麗
Does it suit her? Sort of.
- 哦,這名字適合她嗎? - 還湊合
Although she's sturdy, so Bernard might have been a better fit.
盡管她…很健壯,所以伯納德這 個名字可能會更適合些
Okay.
好吧
Something just touched my elbow. Okay, that wasn't me.
- 有東西碰到我的手肘了 - 不是我
No. Well, that just makes it worse. If it wasn't you, who was it?
那就糟了,如果不是你,那會是誰?
It wasn't me because I'm touching something else.
不是我,因為剛才我在碰別的東西
Yes, and you'll stop that right away, thank you.
是的,你得立即停止,謝謝
So, girls, be honest, who is more beautiful?
好了,女士們,說實話, 誰更漂亮些?
I am. - Yeah. She is.
- 哦,當然是我 - 是的,她更漂亮
Excellent!
太棒啦!
Actually, I look like Kate Moss. Really?
- 其實,我看起來像凱特摩斯 - 真的嗎?
No. I sort of look like a squirrel.
不,我有點像松鼠
Do you like Kate Moss? I absolutely love her.
- 你喜歡凱特摩斯嗎? - 我當然喜歡她
In fact, I almost wore one of her dresses here tonight. You?
實際上今晚我差點穿她設計的衣服,你呢?
No, no, her clothes look terrible on me.
不,不,她的衣服穿我身上會很別扭
I cannot believe that it's your birthday next week as well.
我真不敢相信你的生日也是在下周
Your friend Jay is quite enthusiastic.
你的朋友杰伊真熱情
I actually hate him.
其實我很討厭他
What's Joanna like? - She's basically a prostitute. - Yeah.
- 喬安娜到底喜歡他什么? - 她跟妓女沒什么區別
I think it's strawberry mousse. Ooh! Do you want some?
我想這是草莓慕斯,你要來點兒嗎?
Um... Okay. I'll try it. Okay, where's your mouth?
- 好,我來嘗嘗 - 好的,你的嘴在哪兒?
It's...
它在…
it's here. Okay. There?
- 它在這里 - 好的,那里?
My God, what was that? That's my eye.
- 哦上帝,怎么了? - 那是我的眼睛
I think there's a lot of... I've got quite a lot of strawberry mousse in my eye now!
我想…我眼睛里全是草莓慕斯了!
I'm so sorry. No. Thank you. That's a new sensation for me.
- 真抱歉 - 不,謝謝 這對我來說是種全新感受
So, maybe I'll see you outside or...
或許我會在外面見你,或是…?
Yeah. Yeah, great.
好,好,太好了
Great. Scary.
好,嚇死我了
Yeah, it's a bit scary.
是的,有點嚇人
My God, I'm so in there. What about you?
哦上帝,我進入狀態了,你怎么樣?
I don't know, but she sounded wonderful.
不知道,但她聽上去很不錯
Shh!
噓!
Joanna? Jay.
- 喬安娜? - 杰伊
Christ, you're a babe.
上帝,你真漂亮
How do you fancy stretching the night out a bit? I can ditch the loser.
你可以讓晚上再長一點嗎?我可以甩掉那個白癡
We've got to rush, but help me find a cab and I might give you my number.
我們時間很緊,幫我找輛出租車,我或許會留電話號碼給你
I have. it's not gonna happen.
我決定了,這不可能發生。
Hi. Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
Where's... She and Jay just...
- 那誰…? - 她剛和杰伊…
She took him to... I don't know.
她帶他去…我不知道
Right.
好吧
Well, I guess I'd better...
我想我最好…
Would it be very wrong if I asked you for your number?
如果我跟你討電話號碼會不會是大 錯特錯?
No.
不會
Just in case I ever had to call you about...
萬一我需要打給你談些關于…
Stuff? -
資料的事?
Okay.
好吧
Would you...
你可不可以…?
it's Mary. Mary.
- 我叫瑪麗 - 瑪麗
Okay.
好了
I thought this phone was old and shit, but suddenly it's my most valuable possession.
我以前總認為這手機又老又丑, 但突然它就成我最寶貴的東東了
You really like me?
你真的喜歡我?
Even my frock?
連我的衣服…都喜歡?
I love your frock.
我喜歡你的衣服
And my hair? It's not too brown?
還有我的頭發?它的顏色不太… 棕嗎?
I love brown.
我喜歡棕色
My fringe is new. The fringe is perfect. Fringe is the best bit.
- 我的劉海是新剪的 - 這劉海超級完美
Mary!
瑪麗!
We have to go! I found a cab and his dodgy friend is about to assault me.
我們該走了!我叫了輛車,他那狡猾的朋友想要侮辱我
Okay, I'm coming.
好,我這就來
Two seconds.
兩秒鐘
I hope I see you again.
希望還能再見到你
You will.
會的
Okay. Good.
好的
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安