Come in.
請進
Charlotte. Yeah!
- 夏洛特 - 耶!
As it's your last night, can I ask you a question?
這是你在這里的最后一晚,我可以問你個問題嗎?
Yeah. Ask away.
可以,說吧
No, wait.
哦,不,等等
It's not going to be about love, is it?
不是關于…愛情的,對吧?
Love? What?
愛情?什么?
Well, it's just that Kit Kat warned me that if you were to ever mention it, I should be
只是凱蒂有警告我,如果你提及到這個問題,要我斬釘截鐵地
very firm with you and tell you you must treat me like your sister
告訴你,你必須把我當成你妹妹
and not be stupid.
別做什么傻事
Or have I just made a total fool of myself
我是不是想多了…
and you were actually going to ask me for late night last minute tennis tips?
或許你這么晚是想來跟我討教打球訣竅
No, it was the love thing.
不,就是跟愛情有關的事
Well.
哦,好吧
That's very sweet of you.
你很善良
It's just a shame you left it till the last night.
直到昨晚,你徹底改變了我對你的看法
You should have tried creeping along the corridor while we still had time.
趁我們還有時間你應該趕緊離開
Okay, the "last night" was a bad idea?
好吧,“昨晚”真的是個爛點子嗎?
Very bad idea. it feels like an ever so slightly insulting afterthought.
超級爛,事后想起來感覺就是對我的侮辱
"Last night" was never going to work.
“昨晚”一點用都沒有
All right. Good. I've got it.
好吧,我明白了
Come in.
請進
Tim. Hi. Charlotte.
- 蒂姆 - 夏洛特
Hi. Sit down.
- 嗨 - 坐吧
I know you've probably suspected this,but over the last month I've fallen completely in love with you.
但是過去一個月我已經完全愛上了你
Now obviously this was gonna happen
這就像是命中注定…
because you're a goddess with that face
因為你就是個女神,絕美的面容…
and that hair,
還有這頭發…
but even if you didn't have a nice face,
但是即使你長得不漂亮…
and even if you had absolutely no hair
即使因為某些奇異的醫療原因…
because of some bizarre medical reason,
你完全沒有頭發
I'd still adore you,
我還是會喜歡你…
and I...
我…
I just wondered whether, by any chance, you might share my feelings.
我只是不知道你…是否跟我有一樣感受
Wow.
哇哦
I tell you what.
我想告訴你
Why don't we see how the summer goes and then you ask me again on my last night?
我們何不共度暑假,等到最后一晚你再問我一次?
Your last night? Yes.
- 最后一晚? - 是的
Try me on the last night. See what happens then, shall we?
最后一晚你再問我,看到時候會怎樣,好嗎?
It's exciting.
這樣很刺激
Right.
好吧
No, it's a perfect plan. That's absolutely perfect. Last night.
不,這是個完美計劃,絕對完美,最后一晚
Last night.
最后一晚
Thanks very much.
感激不盡
Night-night, Timmy.
晚安,蒂米
Big lesson number one,
第一個大教訓…
all the time travel in the world can't make someone love you.
所有的時空穿越都不能讓別人愛上你
Bye!
再見!
So the love of my life just drove away.
就這樣,我的心上人乘車而去
And the very next day it was my turn to leave.
緊接著第二天就是我離家的日子
There you go. Don't spend it all at once.
給,不要一下子花到完
Thanks.
謝謝
Don't call too often, your mother doesn't like to be disturbed.
別老是打電話,你媽不喜歡被打擾
Okay. Thanks.
好,謝謝