For me, it was always gonna be about love.
對我來說,什么事都能扯到談戀 愛上去
And that summer I walked into the eye of the storm.
那個夏天,我不小心走到了暴風 中心
Her name was Charlotte. Cousin of Kit Kat's handsome but nasty boyfriend Jimmy.
她叫夏洛特,凱蒂那帥氣卻又惹 人厭的男朋友吉米的表妹
And she was staying for two whole months.
她過來住整整兩個月
Just one. Not both of them.
- 就一個 - 都不是
Tim,
蒂姆…
will you do my back?
可以幫我涂下防曬霜嗎?
Absolutely!
當然!
Very keen!
真熱心!
Whoa! No. No.
哦,不
No. No, no. No, no, no.
哦,不
Is it in my hair? Yes!
- 弄我頭發里了? - 是的!
Tim. Will you do my back?
蒂姆,可以幫我涂下防曬霜嗎?
Sure. Just give us a sec.
當然,請稍等
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
謝謝
Now...
現在…
Ooh. Nice.
哦,好舒服
It's my area.
這是我的拿手絕活
It was a summer of suntan and torture.
那是個暴曬又受虐的夏天
I invited my foolish friend Jay around for tennis because I thought he'd make me look good.
我邀請我的蠢蛋損友杰伊來打網 球,原以為他會襯托出我的優秀
I was wrong!
我徹底錯了!
What are you doing? No.
你在干什么?
Charlotte just made both of us look like idiots.
夏洛特讓我倆看起來就像是傻子
Bad luck, Tim.
運氣不佳,蒂姆
How the hell are you meant to concentrate on your game?
你怎么能專注于你的比賽?
How are you meant to live your life with this sort of shit going down?
出現這樣的破狀況你要怎么過 活?
It never got better until suddenly
這從未好轉…
it was almost too late.
因為為時已晚
Well, Charlotte, our final lunch.
好了,夏洛特,我們最后的午餐
No!
不!
And it's been really, really lovely having you all summer.
有你一起共度整個夏天真是太… 太美好了
It has. Thank you. Thank you.
- 是的 - 謝謝,謝謝
It really has. Hasn't it, Desmond?
- 的確如此 - 不是嗎,德斯蒙德?
Beg your pardon? Lovely having Charlotte here all summer.
- 不好意思,你說什么? - 整個夏天有夏洛特在很美好
Charlotte? Who's Charlotte?
夏洛特?誰是夏洛特?
Come on, darling. Charlotte, sitting next to you.
拜托,親愛的,夏洛特就坐在你旁 邊
Yes, of course. Of course. Charlotte. Hi.
- 是的,對,對,夏洛特 - 嗨
Lovely to meet you.
很高興見到你
Have you enjoyed having Charlotte here all summer, Tim?
你喜歡夏洛特在這里過夏天嗎, 蒂姆?
Yeah.
當然
There goes August.
時光匆匆啊
I've introduced him to most things, haven't I?
- 我已經跟他講很多東西了,不是嗎?
You did. You were much more sophisticated.
- 是的,你很有經驗
In a quiet way, I like to think.
換句話說,我喜歡思考