Hi, kids.
嗨 孩子們
Hey, mom.
嘿 媽媽
Come on, Charlie, let's go see daddy.
走吧 Charlie 我們去找爸爸
You know what I realized today?
你知道我今天發現什么了嗎
Charlie's never played laser tag.
Charlie還從來沒玩過激光槍大戰呢
I bet she'd enjoy doing that on Friday night.
我賭她星期五晚上一定會玩得很開心的
Oh, how very sweet and unselfish of you.
噢 你真是體貼又無私啊
But Charlie's gonna be with us Friday night.
但是Charlie星期五晚上要和我們呆在一起
It's your school's open house.
去參加你學校的家長會
Right. Forgot about that.
啊是啊 我都忘了這一茬兒了
Well, we haven't.
我們可不會忘
Dad and I can't wait to meet this miracle worker--Mrs. Mellish.
我和你爸都等不及想去見見這位神奇的Mellish老師
She's the first teacher who hasn't called to complain about you.
她是第一個沒有打電話向我告你的狀的老師
Are you sure he's actually going to school?
你確定他真的去上過學嗎
Mom, you've been to so many open houses.
媽媽 你已經去過很多次家長會了
And you'd love laser tag.
而你又愛死了激光射擊
It's like a workout but you get to shoot stuff.
這就像是去健身 但你還可以開槍射別的東西
Oh, come on, we can play laser tag anytime.
噢 沒關系 激光射擊我們什么時候都能玩
Meeting a teacher that has no problems with you--
而去見一個對你沒意見的老師
That may never happen again.
那也許就是僅此一次了
This is bad.
這下糟糕了
What's bad?
有什么糟糕的
The only reason I haven't been getting in trouble
我之所以沒有惹麻煩 只是因為
Is that I told my teacher mom and dad have been fighting a lot.
我告訴老師說 父母經常吵架
That actually works?
這有用嗎
You also have to give the teacher one of these.
你還得配上這樣的表情
Wow, that's good.
哇哦 高手
I almost hugged you. And I never want to hug you.
我都差點要擁抱你了 我可從來沒抱過你呢
Works even better on Mrs. Mellish.
在Mellish老師的身上效果更明顯
Any time I do something wrong--
每次只要我一做錯事
Mommy and daddy were fighting again.
媽媽和爸爸又吵架了
Wow.
哇哦
Well, I guess your evil plan is gonna be over on Friday night,
不過我想你的邪惡小算盤只能打到星期五晚上咯
'cause mom and dad won't be fighting.
因為爸爸媽媽那時候不會吵架
Or will they?
如果他們會呢