Spencer, could you get me some punch, please?
Spencer 能請你去幫我拿些飲料嗎
Sure. I'll be right back.
好的 我馬上回來
Emmett, why don't you go get me some punch too?
Emmett 你也去幫我拿些飲料吧
What, your feet don't work?
什么 你的腳不能走嗎
Ice or no ice?
加不加冰
Surprise me.
你自己猜
I think it's time for me to make my move.
我覺得是時候開始我的行動了
Go get that kiss, girl.
去接吻吧 姑娘
Hey, P.J., put on a slow song, okay?
嘿 P.J. 放一首慢歌 好嗎
You got it, sis.
沒問題 妹妹
Okay, we're gonna bring it down now,
好 現在我們要慢下來了
Just like you should bring yourselves down to Wally's Waffles.
就像你們應該漫步去Wally的華夫餅店一樣
Tell them P.J. sent you. You can get a free pat of butter.
告訴他們是P.J.叫你們去的 你就能免費獲得一塊黃油
Here you go.
給你
Oh, thanks.
謝謝
Let's dance.
我們跳舞吧
Yo, quick, throw on some hip-hop.
嗨 快點兒 來點嘻哈歌曲
But I just started this song.
但是我才剛剛開始放這首歌啊
Now.
現在就放
Okay, this next one is brought to you by Emmett.
好吧 下一首是由Emmett點的歌
Emmett-- he's...
Emmett 他嘛
Standing right there.
就站在這里
What just happened?
怎么回事
Emmett stole my date.
Emmett偷走了我的約會對象