So who are you asking to the dance?
那么你會邀請誰去舞會呢
Okay, here's a hint. He's really cute and--
給你一個提示 他很帥而且
You ladies talking about me again?
小姐們又在討論我嗎
You know I'm not talking about you,
你知道自從很早以前我把你這可憐屁股甩了之后
Since I dumped your sorry butt a long time ago.
我就沒有提過你了
That's now how me and my sorry butt remember it.
我和我的可憐屁股記得可不是這樣哦
Remind me again why you ever went out with him.
這又讓我想起來了 你以前為什么和他約會呢
Only one way to explain it--
唯一的解釋就是
Brain fart.
暫時性腦殘
Brain fart
暫時性腦殘
So who's this cutie you're gonna ask?
那么 哪個帥哥能受到你的邀請呢
Spencer.
Spencer
Oh, right,
噢 沒錯
Mr. Almost first kiss.
差一點初吻先生
You'd better get moving on that. Your window is closing.
你最好趕緊行動 你的那扇窗就要關閉了
What window?
什么窗戶啊
The window of opportunity.
機會之窗啊
Oh, thanks. That really clears things up.
噢 謝謝 我真是受益匪淺啊
T, you almost kissed this guy,
T 你差一點就和他接吻了
But nothing happened since then.
但是從那之后你們就沒什么進展
If you don't act soon, you're doomed to be just friends.
如果你動作再不快點 你們就只能當朋友了
I like Spencer, he likes me,
我喜歡Spencer 他也喜歡我
And I'll ask him when the time is right.
等有好時機時我會邀請他的
That better be right now, chica,
那最好是現在 小妞
Because Lauren Sandoval is gonna ask him.
因為Lauren Sandoval要對他下手了
Lauren would never do that to me. She's too good a friend.
Lauren絕不會這么對我的 她也是我的好朋友
There's your good friend right now.
你的好朋友現身啦
Here? Walking up to Spencer
就在那兒呀 正走向Spencer
What? That little witch!
什么 那個小巫婆
Yeah!
耶
Oh, Lauren, you poor thing.
噢 Lauren 小可憐
What a horrible, ugly tomatoey mess you are.
看看你這一團糟的恐怖丑陋的番茄醬吧
Come on, pizza face, let's get you cleaned up.
走吧 批薩臉 我們去洗洗干凈
Come on.
走吧
Oh, Spencer, hey. Didn't see you there.
哦喲 Spencer 嘿 沒看見你在這兒啊
Hi, Teddy.
嗨 Teddy
Boy, that pizza really came out of nowhere, huh?
天吶 批薩還真會到處飛哈
Yeah. Nice shot.
是啊 扔得挺準的