Man, your jerking is dope.
伙計 你的抽風步真霸氣
Man, your popping-- sick.
伙計 你的機械舞才絕呢
I'd like to pop both of these jerks.
我想抽這倆混蛋
Sorry you didn't get that kiss.
真遺憾你沒有接到吻
Yeah, well, the night's not over yet.
是啊 但是今晚還沒結束呢
Follow my lead.
附和我一下
Hey, what's that noise?
嘿 那是什么聲響啊
What noise?
什么聲響
The noise teddy is talking about.
Teddy說的那種聲響
Sounds like it's coming from the back of the car.
聽起來像是車子后面發出的
Yeah, I hear it too. It sounds bad.
是的 我也聽到了 聽起來情況不太好
You should probably pull over and check it out.
或許你該停下來去檢查檢查
- I'm telling you-- - Stop the car!
-我說了 -停車
Just come on, I'll show you where the noise is coming from.
快點兒 我帶你去看是哪兒發出的聲音
I know where the noise is coming from.
我知道這聲響是哪兒來的
You want to keep that head?
你還想留著自己腦袋嗎
I suggest you not do that again.
那我建議你別再這么做了
Oh, sorry, sorry.
哦 抱歉 對不起
In my head that went a lot smoother.
在我想象中應該是更平穩流暢的
Hello there.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Look, I'm sorry I got so caught up with Emmett and the dancing.
我很抱歉在舞會上我過分沉迷于和Emmett的斗舞了
I kind of like the way things were going before then.
我還是比較喜歡我們之前跳的舞的
Yeah, me too.
是啊 我也是
I'm glad we got to go to the dance together.
我十分高興我們兩個一起去了這個舞會
I was a little nervous because
我之前真是有點擔心
Ivy said my window closing.
因為Ivy說我的機會快沒了
And then Lauren Sandoval almost asked you.
而且差一點Lauren Sandoval先邀請你了
and then Ivy and Emmett showed up at my house
然后Ivy又帶著Emmett出現在我家
And I was like, "oh, no. how is it gonna working."
我當時就在想 哦不 這是要怎么辦啊
And I just--
我只是
That was a really nice way of telling me to shut up.
這真是個讓我閉嘴的好方式啊