Hey, what did you do to your mother?
嘿 你對你媽媽做了什么
I told her I didn' want to be a Wammy.
我告訴她我不想扮威米
I was just being honest with her.
我只是對她坦誠而已
Honest? What are you thinking?
坦誠 你在想什么
How's she taking it?
她感覺怎么樣
Not well.
不好
She's lying in bed with her Wammy head on,
她戴著威米頭躺在床上
Stuffing tissues up her snout.
用紙巾堵她的鼻孔
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe being Wammy was cool when you guys were in school...
也許在你們上學時 當威米是件很酷的事
Are you kidding me? It was never cool.
你是在開玩笑嗎 它從來都沒酷過
Your mom just didn't know that.
你媽媽只是不知道這一點
How could she not know that?
她怎么會不知道這個呢
Did she spend all four years of high school wearing that giant head?
難道她高中四年都戴著那個巨大的威米頭嗎
It was her yearbook picture.
威米是她畢業年鑒上的形象
Look, Teddy, if you don't go to that big game
聽著 Teddy 如果你不去參加那個比賽
There's gonna be no Wammy,
威米羊就不會出現了
And that is gonna break your mother's heart.
而這會傷透你媽媽的心
Dad, I just don't want to look stupid.
爸 我只是不想讓人看起來笨頭笨腦的
Look, you're gonna let your mom and everybody at school down
聽著 僅僅因為你害怕自己看起來笨頭笨腦
Because you're afraid of looking stupid?
你就要讓媽媽和學校的每個人失望嗎
Yes, thank you for understanding.
是的 謝謝你的理解
Honey, I'm not gonna tell you what to do.
親愛的 我不會告訴你應該怎么做
But just remember,
但你要記住
Sometimes the right decision
有時候正確的決定
Can feel like the wrong decision.
看起來會像錯誤的決定
And the hard decision can be the best decision.
而艱難的決定可能是最佳抉擇
But the good decision...
但是好的決定
Oh, come on, please just be Wammy!
噢 拜托 去扮威米吧