Girls, girls, come here. Check it out.
孩子們 孩子們 快過來 快來看
It's an old video of me.
看看我以前的錄像帶
Lots of videotaping in this family.
你們家錄像帶可真多
You guys sure do like yourselves.
你們真夠自戀的啊
It's from my old glory days back at south high.
這是我曾經在南城高中的光輝歲月
No way, Mrs. D. You went to our school?
不是吧 D太太 你在我們學校念過書
No, you're going to my school.
不是 是你們在我的學校念書
Whoa whoa, there I am--
哇 哇 我出場了
The school mascot.
我扮的學校吉祥物
You were that big sheep thing?
那只大綿羊就是你嗎
Not a sheep. A ram.
那不是綿羊 是只公羊
Rammy the Wammy.
威米震震羊
Here it is--
來了
My famous wammy wiggle.
我聞名遐邇的威米震震舞
Listen to the crowd. They love me.
聽聽那些觀眾們的反響 他們可喜歡我了
Well, sure.
是啊 肯定的
Everybody loves a dancing sheep.
人人都愛會跳舞的綿羊
Again,
再說一次
It's a ram. It has horns.
那是只公羊 它長著角呢
It sure looks like a lot of fun, Mom.
看起來確實很有意思 媽媽
You really think so?
你真的這么想嗎
Yeah yeah.
當然了
Do you think I'd say something like that
難道你覺得我只是為了讓你高興
Just to humor you?
而故意這么說的嗎
I'm so happy to hear that
我真高興你這么說
Because they're holding mascot tryouts this week.
因為這周就要舉行吉祥物選拔賽了
But, mom, you've already been wammy.
可是 媽媽 你都扮過威米了
Why would you try out again?
干嘛還要再去參加選拔呢
I'm talking about you.
我說是讓你去啊
Please tell me "You" Is Ivy.
拜托告訴我"你"指的是Ivy
Think about it, Teddy.
想一想吧 Teddy
You would be the first ever second-generation wammy.
你會成為史上第一只威米二世
I've been dreaming about this since you were born.
自打你剛生下來我就夢想著這一刻了
According to the internet, sheep can have horns.
根據網上的資料 綿羊也是可以長角的
Look, I don't want to put any pressure on you.
聽著 我不想給你施加任何壓力
It's your decision. You do not have to do this for me.
你自己做主 你不用為了我這么做
I don't? No.
我不用嗎 不用
You'll do it for us.
你是為了我們這么做的