I can't believe you're trying out for wammy.
我不敢相信你會來參加威米羊的選拔
The whole idea behind this friendship
我們友誼的指導思想
was for you to make me more popular,
就是你得讓我變得更受歡迎
Not less popular.
而不是更不受歡迎
Okay, relax. I said I had to try out.
拜托 別緊張 我說過我必須得參加選拔
I didn't say I had to do well.
我可沒說我一定要好好表現啊
All right, people. Time for wammy tryouts.
好了 各位 威米選拔賽開始了
First up, Teddy Duncan. I'm Teddy.
首先出場的是Teddy Duncan 我就是Teddy
Daughter of Amy Duncan,
Amy Duncan的女兒
The second finest wammy this school has ever seen.
Amy可是這所學校史上第二出色的威米羊
Who was the first? You're looking at her.
誰是最出色的 近在眼前
Let's do this thing!
我們開始吧
All right, duncan, let me set the scene for you.
好了 Duncun 讓我來幫你設定一下場景
The team is down by eight.
球隊還落后八分
You need to get that crowd jazzed up.
你得讓觀眾活躍起來
Now give me what you got!
現在讓我看看你有什么能耐
Come on, crowd, jazz up.
來吧 觀眾們 活躍起來
I am not feeling that.
我一點活躍的感覺都沒有
Moving on. How's your dancing?
下一項 你跳舞水平怎么樣
You tell me.
你自己看看吧
What was that?
這是什么玩意兒
That was interpretive dancing.
這個叫做形意舞
That piece was called "Spring Day."
這一小節叫做"春日"
I can also show you "Global Warming"
我還能給你跳"全球變暖"
Or "Dogs Wow!"
還有"哇 狗"
Dancing-question mark.
舞蹈水平 先打個問號
Question mark?
打個問號
That stuck, exclamation point!
把問號拉直成感嘆號吧
All right, duncan, one more thing.
好了 Duncan 還有一項
Take that flag there and fire up that crowd.
拿起那面旗子去煽動觀眾
There's something wrong with that flag.
那面旗有問題
Duncan, that was absolutely terrible, all of it.
Duncan 這也太可怕了 一塌糊涂
It's okay. I know what you're gonna say.
沒關系 我知道你要說什么
Congratulations, wammy.
恭喜你 威米
But I was awful.
但是我很遜啊
Yeah, but you're the only one who tried out.
是啊 但是你是唯一一個來參加選拔的
See you at the big game.
比賽時見了
I can't believe this.
真是不敢相信
Well, in hindsight,
好了 放個馬后炮
I guess we should have noticed
我想我們真該注意到
that nobody else was here.
根本沒有別人來這兒的