Okay. Uh, yeah, I'm sorry.
恩 呃 抱歉
Things have been a little difficult.
有點復雜
That's okay. I completely understand that.
沒事 我很清楚這一切
I'm just saying that perhaps you could channel those energies,
我覺得你應該把你的狀態引導到..
um, into something like this.
引導到類似的事情上
Funerals and sympathy.
葬禮和吊唁
Misery, sadness, loss of faith,
痛苦 悲傷 失去信心
no reason to live.
活不下去
This is perfect for you.
很適合你
Uh- Good. Okay.
- 呃.. - 很好
Now back to work you go.
- 繼續工作吧
Thank you.
謝謝
Hey. Hey.
- 嗨 - 嗨
Don't you have, like, 20 cards to write by Friday? Nope. All done.
- 你不是周五前要寫20張卡片嗎 - 全寫完了
Really? Can you help me? 'Cause I've run out of ways to say "congrats."
真的假的 能幫幫我嗎 我已經用盡那些 " 恭喜 " 了
Okay. I got "Good job," "Well done" and "Way to go."
我這里有 " 不錯 " " 好樣的 " " 干得好 "
That's it.
就這些了
How 'bout, "Every day you make me proud,
" 你每天都讓我感到驕傲
but today you get a card.
" 但今天我送你張卡片 " 這個怎么樣
Shit, that's good! I know.
- 操 真棒 - 當然
Have you tried "Merry"?
" 歡樂" 怎么樣
Wow! That's perfect! Merry! Wow!
哇 太棒了 歡樂 哇
We've been stuck on this for an hour.
我們困在這一個小時了
Hmm. How about...
恩.. 那么...