So
- 那么
Oh, that's it? The ones that lasted, yeah.
- 就這些嗎 - 相處過一段時間的就這些
What happened? Why- Why didn't they work out?
然后呢 為什么.. 他們為什么出局了
What always happens. Life.
世事難料 人生就是這樣
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
這是我聽過的 最白癡的事
No, it's not. It's awesome. Trust me.
肯定不是 那很了不起 相信我
I'm serious.
我說真的
I'll go first.
我先來
Penis.
雞巴
Penis.
雞巴
Penis! Penis!
- 雞巴 - 雞巴
Penis! There's kids around.
- 雞巴 - 孩子們在附近
There are no kids around.
沒有
Penis! Penis!
- 雞巴 - 雞巴
You having fun? Yeah.
- 很好玩 - 對
This is the kind of thing you did with The Puma, isn't it?
你和美洲獅也玩這個
Oh, we rarely left the room.
不 我們很少出門
Penis!
雞巴
Sorry. Tourette's. You know how it is. Penis!
- 抱歉 妥瑞氏癥 你們知道的 - 雞巴
She has it too. Penis! Penis!
- 她也是 - 雞巴 - 雞巴
Shh. Everyone's looking over here. I'm done. I'm done.
- 小聲點 人們都在看你 - 好了 好了
Are you done? I'm done.
- 不喊了 - 恩
You're done? Yeah.
- 真的 - 恩
This is too much. Unleash me. I'm done.
- 太過分了 - 放開我吧 我不喊了
Promise? I promise.
- 保證 - 保證
I promise.
我保證
Penis!
雞巴~
It's very complex. Mmm.
- 很復雜 - 恩
In a way, it sort of, like,
某種程度上 有點像
says... so much...
表達.. 很多東西..
by...
通過..
saying so little.
很簡單的東西
Do you want to go to the movies? Yep.
- 想去看電影嗎 - 恩