Who cares?
有什么關系
I'm happy. Aren't you happy? Yeah.
- 我很開心 你不也是嗎 - 開心
Good.
對啊
London, 1964.
倫敦 1964
Those girls knew how to dress.
那些女孩知道怎么打扮
Nowadays, it's all these giant sunglasses...
可今天 到處都是墨鏡和
and tattoos.
紋身
It's handbags with little dogs in them.
手提包里放著小狗
Who okayed this? Some people like it.
- 誰允許的 - 有人喜歡
I like how you dress.
我喜歡你的打扮
I was thinking about getting a butterfly tattoo about yea big on my ankle.
我考慮過 在我腳上刺個蝴蝶
No.
別
Oh.
哦
Yo.
嗨
How's it going?
怎么樣
Uh, okay.
還行
You live around here?
你住附近
Um, yeah, not too far.
對 不是很遠
I've never seen you here before.
我從來沒過你
You're not too observant.
你不是很善于觀察
That's funny. You're funny.
很好笑 你很幽默
So let me buy you a drink. No, thank you.
- 請你喝一杯 - 算了 謝謝
You with this guy? Hey, I'm Tom.
- 你在和他約會 - 嗨 我叫 Tom
Whatever. So, come on. One drink. What are you drinking?
隨便 來吧 請你喝一杯 你喝什么
I said no, thanks.
我說了算了 謝謝
You're serious? This guy?
- 你還挺認真 這小子
Hey, buddy- You know what? Don't be rude.
- 嗨 哥們... - 你想干嘛 別那么野蠻
I'm flattered, but I'm not interested.
我在敷衍你 我沒興趣
So why don't you go over there and leave us alone? Thanks.
你為什么離我們遠點 謝謝你了
It's a free country.
這是自由的國家