Suffering.
他心碎了
So much suffering.
很心碎
Suffering. Suffering.
心碎了 心碎了
T-Tom?
T-Tom
Mr. Vance would like to see you in his office.
萬斯先生要你去他辦公室見他
Tom.
Tom
Have a seat.
坐吧
Has something happened to you recently?
你最近怎么了
What do you mean?
什么意思
A death in the family, someone taken ill- Anything like that.
家里某個人死了 還是生病了 之類的
No.
沒有
Look, I don't mean to pry, but...
我并不是在刺探你 可..
does this have something to do with Summer leaving?
和 Summer 的離開有關嗎
Who? My assistant.
- 誰 - 我的助理
Your, um- Tom, everyone knows.
- 你.. - Tom 大家都知道了
Never mind.
沒關系
The reason I'm asking is, lately your work performance...
我找你來 是因為你的業績
has been... a little off.
有點.. 下滑
I'm not following. Okay.
- 等等 你說什么 - 好吧
Um, here's something that you wrote last week.
呃.. 這些是你上周寫的
Uh, "Roses are red, violets are blue.
恩.. " 玫瑰是紅色的 紫羅蘭是藍色
Fuck you, whore."
滾一邊去 混蛋 "
Now, most shoppers at Valentine's Day
- 現在很多商店都在為情人節做準備..
Mr. Vance, are you firing me? No. No.
- 萬斯先生 你要解雇我嗎 - 不 不
Relax, Hansen. You're one of the good ones.
放松點 Hansen 你是我見過的最好的一個