"I love us"?
" 我愛我們 "
Aw.
哇
I hate Summer.
我恨 Summer
I hate her crooked teeth.
恨她的歪曲的牙齒
I hate her 1960s haircut.
恨她60年代的發型
I hate her knobby knees.
恨她凹凸的膝蓋
And I hate her cockroach-shaped splotch on her neck.
恨她脖子上蟑螂似的污點
I hate the way she smacks her lips before she talks.
恨她說話前先舔下嘴唇
And I hate the way she sounds when she laughs.
我恨她的笑
I hate this song!
我恨這首歌
Son, you're gonna have to exit the vehicle.
孩子 你還是下車吧
I normally don't do blind dates,
我通常不會相親
but Paul and Robyn spoke very highly of you.
但保羅和羅賓對你贊不絕口
Ah. They said you write greeting cards.
- 哦 - 他們說你寫賀卡
That's so interesting. I wanted to write.
太有趣了 我也想寫
I actually majored in English in college,
我大學是學英語的
but what are you gonna do with that degree?
但你出來又能干嘛
I went to Brown. Where did you go? Alison.
- 我去了布朗 你去過哪 - 埃里森
Hmm?
恩
Listen, it's great to meet you,
能認識你很高興
and... you're a very attractive girl.
恩.. 你是個很有魅力的女孩
I just wanted to say up front that this isn't
- 我只是想事先說明 這不是...