It's not gonna go anywhere. Oh.
這樣不會有什么結果
I liked this girl. I mean, I loved her.
我曾喜歡過一個女孩 我愛她
What does she do?
而她呢
She took a giant shit on my face.
她卻扔我臉上坨屎
Literally. Literally?
- 真事 - 真的假的
Not literally. That's disgusting. Jesus.
- 假的 - 天哪 真扯淡
What's the matter with you?
你怎么了
The point is,
重點是
I'm messed up. I am.
我糾結了 真的
You know, on the one hand, I want to forget her.
一方面 我想忘了她
On the other hand,
但另一方面
I know that she's the only person in the entire universe that will make me happy.
我知道她是整個宇宙 唯一能讓我快樂的人
Mm-hmm. You ever do this?
- 恩 - 你曾經這樣過嗎
You think back on the times you had with someone, replay it in your head over and over again,
不斷回憶你們在一起的時光 一次又一次
and you look for those first signs of trouble.
找你們第一次出現問題
There's two options really.
有兩種解釋
Either... she's an evil,
一個是 她邪惡
emotionless, miserable human being,
沒人性 卑鄙
or... she's a robot.
或者 她是個機器人