Small Wonder. You know, Vicki.
《機器娃娃》里的薇姬
That would explain a lot actually. Can I ask you a question?
- 這樣一切都能解釋了 - 我能問你個問題嗎
Yeah. She never cheated on you?
- 好的 - 她劈過腿嗎
No. Never. She ever take advantage of you in any way?
- 沒有 - 她利用你了嗎
No.
沒有
And she told you up front that she didn't want a boyfriend.
她之前說她不想要男朋友 對吧
Yeah.
對
I got a great idea.
我明白了
Oh, fine! Go! That's fine. See ya.
好吧 走吧 再見
Waste of time. You don't look anything like Summer.
浪費時間 你跟 Summer 差太遠了
Now departing on Track 2, Pacific Surfliner.
太平洋滑浪線二車道即將出發
Full service to Santa Barbara.
終點站是圣巴巴拉
All aboard, please.
請您馬上登車
Hey, baby. Hey, you here?
- 嘿 小子 - 你在哪
Hell no. What do you mean, "Hell no"?
- 我沒在 - 你什么意思 沒在
I'm not going to that. Yes, you are.
- 我不去了 - 是嗎
No, man. It's gonna be all old people.
哥們 那全是老人
Yeah, but you said you were going. That's why I'm going.
對 是你說你要去 我才來的
And that's why I called her last night, told her I was sick.
所以昨晚給她打電話 說我病了
Like a ninja. Dude! I'm gonna- I'm not gonna know anybody at this thing.
- 就像忍者 - 我& 我.. 我不會去那找馬子的
Maybe you'll meet some hot granddaughters or something.
也許你能碰見個 性感小蘿莉什么的
I'm hanging up now. Bye, baby.
- 我掛了 - 再見 哥們