I was gonna maybe have a party on Friday, um,
周五我可能要開個派對
on our rooftop that has, like, a really nice garden,
在我家屋頂上 那個小花園
if you want to come.
那個 你來嗎
Yeah.
好吧
If you're not busy.
如果你不忙
I don't think I will be.
應該不會
They're good, huh? They are good.
- 很不錯 對吧 - 很棒
I guess I just got lucky.
我想我人品爆發了
Um, we met in elementary school.
我們從小學就認識了
In seventh grade we had the same class schedule,
七年級時我們課表都一樣
and, uh,
怎么說呢
we just clicked, you know?
我們很合拍
Love?
愛情
Shit, I don't know.
該死 我可不太懂
As long as she's cute and she's willing, right?
只要她愿意 又可愛 對吧
I'm flexible on the cute, so
- 其實可不可愛也無所謂
Twenty-one years.
二十一年了
She's the light that guides me home.
她是指引我回家的明燈
Yes, that is from one of our cards.
好吧 沒錯 是我引用賀卡上的話
No. Someone else wrote it.
不 別人寫的
Doesn't make it less true.
但說的很對
I think technically the "girl of my dreams"...
我認為純粹的 " 夢中女孩 "
would probably have, like, a really bodacious rack, you know.
要有.. 呃... 火辣的身材
Maybe different hair.
與眾不同的發型
Probably- You know, she'd probably be a little more into sports.
喜歡運動 的更好點