It is so pathetic.
太悲劇了
My mom's in the kitchen texting away.
我媽媽居然在廚房發短信呢
Gosh, I'd hate to be on the other end of that conversation.
天吶 和她聊短信的那個人可有得受了
Who are you texting?
你在和誰發短信呢
Your mom. I am so sorry.
你媽媽 我很抱歉
Look, I promise I'll get her out of your hair.
聽著 我保證會讓她不再煩你的
No, it's okay. Your mom's cool.
不 沒事的 你媽媽挺酷的
My mom is what?
我媽媽挺什么
And she's really funny.
而且她真的很風趣
My mom is what?
我媽媽很什么
Wait, that's her again.
等下 她又發短信來了
What are you talking about with my mom?
你在和我媽媽聊什么呢
Nothing. Nothing?!
沒什么 沒什么
That's what we say to her!
從來都是我們這么敷衍她的
Hold on, I have to "lol" her.
等下 我得回個"lol"給她
Okay, well "lol" has officially lost all meaning.
好吧 看來"lol"已經失去它的意義了
I'm sorry. is this a problem for you?
我很抱歉 你有什么不滿的嗎
No, I just think it's a little bit inappropriate.
不 我只是覺得這樣有點不太合適
Inappropriate? Now you sound like my mother.
不太合適 你現在說話的口氣跟我媽媽一樣了
Well, how would you know what your mother sounds like?
是嗎 你怎么知道你媽媽口氣是什么樣的
You've been spending so much time with mine!
你都花了這么多時間和我媽媽泡在一起了
What are you getting so whacked about?
你有什么別扭的啊
You didn't want to text her.
你又不愿意跟她發短信
Well yeah, that's because she's my mom, not my friend.
沒錯 那是因為她是我媽媽 不是我朋友
Wouldn't you be weirded out if I was texting your mom?
如果我給你媽媽發短信你就不覺得很怪異嗎
Yes. Because she doesn't have a cell phone.
會啊 因為她都沒有手機
Look, T, if you're not cool with this,
聽著 T 如果不喜歡這樣
I'll just stop.
我就不再發了
No no, I don't care. I mean, it's a free country.
不用 我才不在乎呢 我是說 這是個自由國家
Go crazy-text my mom,
繼續瘋吧 給我媽媽發短信
IM my dad, video-chat my aunt Helen.
給我爸爸發即時消息 和我姑姑Helen視頻聊天
Ooh! your aunt Helen?
哦 說起你的姑姑Helen
Your mom says she is da bomb diggitty!
你媽媽說她超炫
My mom really said "da bomb diggitty"?
我媽媽真的說了"超炫"嗎
Well, I may have added that part.
那個 也可能是我自己加上的吧