Yeah!
耶
Yeah, this is way more fun since you've learned how to clap.
自從你學會鼓掌后 這就比以前好玩多了
Don't ignore me!
別裝作沒聽見
When I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it!
每次我跟你說去做什么事的時候 我希望你真的去做
Get off my back, woman!
少啰嗦 老女人
You want me off your back? I can arrange that.
你想我少啰嗦嗎 我求之不得呢
Charlie, those are our neighbors, the Dabneys.
Charlie 他們是我們的鄰居 Dabney一家
They've been married a long time.
他們已經結婚很久很久了
Hey, PJ, I just kicked the football into the Dabneys' backyard.
嘿 PJ 我剛把橄欖球踢進Dabney家的后院了
Will you go get it?
你能去把它拿回來嘛
No way! they're going at it again.
沒門 他們又得發飆了
Well, what about the football? Who cares?
那橄欖球怎么辦 誰在乎啊
It's gone. Kiss it goodbye.
它已經沒了 和它告別吧
Well, I'm glad to hear you say that
好吧 我很高興你這么說
Because it was your football.
因為那是你的橄欖球
Ha! I warned you!
哈 我早警告過你的
That's what you get for being a bad husband!
這就是你當惡丈夫的下場
And now you're dead!
現在你終于死了
Is somebody out here?
外面有人嗎
Who's out h