Hi, Charlie. it's your big sister Teddy with my video diary.
嘿 Charlie 這是你姐姐Teddy在錄視頻日記
So today, I want to talk to you about best friends.
今天 我要和你聊聊關于好朋友的話題
You bragging about me again?
你又在夸耀我了吧
Huh. yeah, this is Ivy. she's my BFF.
噢 這是Ivy 她是我的最好的朋友
I'm also her hero,
我還是她的英雄
The wind beneath her wings, the hip in her hop,
她是鍋來我是蓋 她是風兒我是沙
The peanut to her butter.
她是綠葉我是花
I am the mouth that wouldn't shut.
我就是 那張說個沒完的嘴
Let's see how we're looking.
瞧瞧我們看上去如何
Perfect!
很完美
I'd date us. I'd marry us.
我都想同咱倆約會 我都想同咱倆結婚
So what's the big news?
好吧 有什么重大新聞嗎
you are not gonna believe what I did for you
你絕對不敢相信我為你做了什么
I saw the cutest guy working at the mall food court
我看到了一個超帥的男孩在商場的美食廣場工作
And pause for dramatic effect
為了戲劇效果 我們暫停一下
Tomorrow I'm going to talk to him.
明天我要過去跟他搭訕
How is this something you're doing for me?
這算哪門子你為我做的事
Maybe he has a friend. the cute ones always have a friend.
也許他還有朋友啊 可愛的人總會有朋友的
I mean, I have you, right?
就像 我有你 對吧
Hi, girls. What you doing?
嘿 姑娘們 忙什么呢
Nothin'.
沒什么
How's it going, Ivy? Real good.
最近好嗎 Ivy 很好
Ignore her. she'll go away.
別理她 她就會走開的
You girls are always on those phones.
你們這些孩子總是在玩手機
Who are you texting now? Nobody.
你在和誰發短信呢 沒和誰發
I wish I could do that.
真希望我也會發短信
Hey, then you and I could text each other. Wouldn't that be fun?
嘿 那樣的話 你和我就能互相發短信了 那樣豈不是很好玩
Oh my gosh, mom, I'd love that!
哦 天吶 媽媽 那樣就太棒了
Eww!
才怪
I don't think I can text from this phone. oh, well.
但是我學不會怎么發短信 哦 那就沒辦法啦
Sure you can, Miss D. what's your number?
你肯定能學會的 Duncan女士 你手機號多少
Not ignoring.
別理她啊
What is that noise?
什么聲音
I just sent you a text.
我剛給你發了條短信
Just hit that button to read it.
按一下這個鍵就可以看了
Well, look at that.
哦 快看啊
Oh, that's funny, Ivy.
哦 果然很好玩 Ivy
Then your response is "lol."
那你就該回復個"lol"
"laugh out loud."
就是"放聲大笑"
No no, mom. you don't do it, you type it.
不是 不是的 不是讓你笑出聲來 而是把它打出來
Or if you want to get a little saucy,
如果你想更俏皮點的話
You can wink.
你可以眨下眼
Not there. There.
不是真眨 是打出來
Just a semicolon and parentheses.
就是打一個分號和括號
Oh, that does look like a wink.
哦 看起來確實像在眨眼睛
I can't believe I'm finally a texter.
真不敢相信我也會發短信了
Let's see if it works from the kitchen!
來看看我從廚房發短信你們能不能收到
"WHYD"? What have you done?
"WHYD" 看你干的好事