How could you bring home the wrong baby?
你怎么會帶錯寶寶回家呢
I'm sorry. I got a little distracted.
我很抱歉 我那時候有點分心了
Emma is really cute.
Emma真是太可愛了
Yeah, well, so was our sister.
是啊 我們的妹妹也是
Come on, let's go to the park and find her.
快點 我們去公園找她
Relax! I got her number.
急啥 我有她的電話號碼
Then what are you waiting for? call her.
那你還等什么 快給她打電話呀
Wait a second.
等等
Is it too soon?
是不是有點太早了
If I call now, she'll think I'm desperate.
如果我現在就打給她 她會覺得我迫不及待的
Oh, you are desperate.
噢 你本來就迫不及待了
Good point.
說的好
Hello, is Emma there?
你好 請問Emma在嗎
This is a Chinese restaurant?
你說你們是家中國菜餐館
Sure, I'll hear the specials.
好啊 給我介紹一下特色菜吧
She gave you the wrong number.
她給了你個假號碼
Who couldn't see that one coming?
純屬意料之中
But I gave her gum and helped her change a poopy diaper.
可我都請她吃了一片口香糖 還幫她給寶寶換掉了臟尿布
It was so romantic.
一切都那么浪漫
Well, what do we do now?
呃 我們現在該怎么辦
Oh no!
噢 不
Hi mom, what up?
嗨 媽媽 有事嗎
Yeah, everything's going great. why wouldn't it be?
是的 一切都好得很 為什么會不好呢
We're just having a grand old time here with--
我們正過得開心著呢 和
Baby
寶寶一起
Yeah, sure you can talk to him. her her!
當然 你當然可以和他說話了 是她 她
Talk to mommy.
和媽媽說句話吧
What do you mean that did't sound like Charlie?
聽起來不像Charlie 你什么意思
What, do you just think I'm making baby noises into the phone?
什么 你以為是我在對著話筒模仿寶寶的聲音嗎
Mom, that's crazy.
媽媽 那也太瘋狂了
All right, bye. Say bye, Charlie.
好了 再見 說再見吧 Charlie
Not that I'm in the position to criticize,
我不是想批評你
But I was getting more monkey.
不過我變得更不知所措了
Come on, let's go to the park.
快點 我們去公園
And meet the girl who blew off PJ?
去找那個不待見PJ的女孩嗎
I'm there.
我去定了